Poll: Votekick in minis, Yay or nay?

Its getting to the point where im thinking one of 2 things:

1. the cheaters are the GM’s
  2. they own the hacking websites to make extra revenue.

The fact it has taken 3 + years with some of these people show they are not doing anything about it , so its either protecting friends or making cash…

Or they just don’t care. That is a possibility

it is, but if thats the case thats really really sad , i mean if i was being cheated in my line of work i would feel professionally obligated to get to the bottom of it, if they dont care they shouldn’t be working where they are, make me a gm ill clean your game up for you Funcom…

But you’re looking at it from the perspective of a gamer. The gms and devs aren’t players of the game. If funcom actually played their own game it might not be in the piss poor state its in.

1 Like

Agreed but they are employees of a company that makes money off of a service they provide and are the face off, they should be more professional , as you said if they cared the game wouldn’t be in the state it is in. but i will say if my product was being cheated i would have some pride in my work and getting to the bottom of it, not ignoring the issue making the company you work for look the way it looks.
Really sucks that this great game had to be developed by this incompetent company, the day they go under at last financially will be the greatest thing for the games industry…

They ignore their own EULA that they hold us to, not that its worth much as with shown with the membership rewards they will just edit it with no warning to get out of the things they say, their words are not worth the paper they are printed on :slight_smile:

they aren’t making their money off age of conan these days so don’t hold your breath on them going under. their stock is currently valued around 20 usd and that’s pretty decent for a business like funcom. Remember this game is a niche product now and its over 10 years old. It’s underfunded, A vote kick addition would take care of the cheating problem so let’s exercise some patience. they’ll give us the votekick if we keep asking for it.

Even they recognize you as a troll. Better watch out before you get perma banned like Utogi, lol 100 years!

2 Likes

Topic is now closed, the poll should still be active.