Population these days

They haven’t a clue what people want, and the population numbers prove it. This game has so many assets that are going unused… Old world dungeons and solo instances that could easily be reworked to provide more endgame content. Instead we got the Raidfinder and Onslaught treadmill which no one asked for that makes it like a lobby game, rather than an mmorpg. The sub and cash shop are just there to milk the few addicts like me remaining.

Is there a cure for Stockholm Syndrome?

4 Likes

Yes there is a cure, I won’t mention it here but it involves some ice cubes, a 9-iron and some hot Dr. Pepper.

Do love a good 9 iron

I am a returning player (left on 2013). I came back 13 months algo. So far I’ve pushed Up 1 BS with both legendary rings and cloak, the rest full T4 with some relics from T5-T6.

In the meantime I have leveled and geared Up a barb and a conq and I Play like 4-5 Days In a week. Barb full T4 except 1 T3 ring and 1 legendary ring with 1 chaos gem (+40 crit bonus blessing with Kutch gem weapon).

Conq still enjoying kithay gearing and T3’5 feet and chest.

It’s very strange not go get people to do Hard Mode 6 men dungeons (from ardashir to House of Crom and of course all in kithai). Some times I have had to start a new one but normally leas than 15 min you get a party without a problem.

My experience since I’m back is: It’s the best Game I’ve ever plaied and population is slowlly growing since Kutch-chaos-SG system of gear and gems. I have applied for 3 diferent guilds and I found the one that fits the best with my playtime for 100% chance raiding. Raiding chance until T4 is popping Up increasingly in global if you go on you own though.

I believe this Game is more than Alive and even it’s going to live again much better times, I am a subscriber player and get things from store from time to time (mostly x2xp to push Up AA’s a Lowi character).

I’ll leave Age of Conan the day It goes away (I Hope It’s never). Returning is the best thing I’ve done in 15 years.

Cheers!!

5 Likes