Possible bugs small

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: NA

We are seeing object numbers after items descriptions. Both personal Coop game and Online rented server game.

On the rented server, I saw a croc that I have never seen leave a specific area, break that habit and cross over to an island I’ve never seen it on and keep wandering up the shoreline. Islands bottom center of F4. Other misc weird differences that I’m not sure are bugs or enhancements.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Item numbers are visible in my inventory.

Also, X for wield/unwield seems to have disappeared. And won’t let me re-map it.

Hey @CAS2020

Could you let us know which items are the ones that show the weird descriptions and if there are any mods installed in your server?
Thanks in advance.

in your inventory? did you have the admin role activated? if yes than this is not a bug, it’s a feature.

Did that crocodile have eyes of a light blue color, as if it had lit up eyes?

Some of the ‘elite’ versions (“Corrupted…”, “Monstrous…”) of standard monsters/animals are prone to wandering around, to my experience. They often have a different color and glowing eyes, but elite crocs have only the glowing eyes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.