Potion usage, stacks, Hp regen

hello all, i got a few Qs about potions and Hp regen.

1- what is the black lotus potion used for?
2- elixir of might duration when used?
3- what is the frost, golden, purple and grey lotus potions used for?
4- does the potions stack?

5-does the aloe extract stack with hp regen foods such as roasted haunch?

thx all.

1 Like

^Bump^
(Plus extra characters to meet the minimum)

bump!
fsdfdsfdsfds

1. It deals 10 damage and gives a small amount of corruption. Description says it’s used for sorcery and can kill the imbiber. It’ll likely be useful after sorcery is added to the game.
  2. I dunno. A while.
  • Frost poisons you.
  • Golden heals 29 HP per sec for 5 sec.
  • Purple cripples you and grants +3 charisma (we don’t have a charisma stat…) The cripple is ‘supposed’ to keep you from moving at all, like paralysis, but it doesn’t work correctly.
  • Grey gives +3 Strength and Grit.
  • All of them are alcoholic drinks.
  1. Yes.
  2. Yes, potions stack with food (aloe extract and ambrosia are both potions), as do bandages… In fact, some food gives you a potion healing effect at the same time as the food regen, such as cooked abysmal meat.
2 Likes

thanks for the reply, so whats the best heal combination?
abysmal with golden lotus maybe? or do the abysmal food counted as a potion like ambrosia or aloe extract? if yes, combining roasted haunch with golden lotus pot for maximum hp regen maybe?

As far as I know Golden Lotus is the best potion for healing.
Cooked Abysmal Meat heals a total of 90. Roasted Haunches heal 80.
There are several foods that heal 100, such as Hearty Stew, which is what I use.
Hearty Stew restores 100 health, 100 food and 15 water.

1 Like

i tried the golden lotus, interesting thing is you can Not use more than 2 potions in a short time because it makes you drunk and fighting drunk is not easy…

another thing, violet cureall says “that cures everything” but it doest cure drunk effect…

1 Like

I was wondering, that buff on charisma is really intriguing, I spent a time thinking what would it be, reading the info and knowing that sorcery will come into the game at some point, I got the conclusion that it would be a stat… til I took off the clothes at home, and noticed that something was waaaaaaaaay bigger!!!

I loled hard, dunno if was a bug or the “+3 charisma” doing that, if so FC had a very funny humor on this!

I would post a pic but… it can be flagged as “not apropriate” :stuck_out_tongue: although its part of the game…

Drink the potion, take off your clothes, and see if “something is different”.