Presevation boxes are a joke

It uses hardened steel bars for 5 slots, 1 of which you need to put ice into.
200 healing items you can put in there, before the healing nerf 200 was stuff all, now you’ll be chewing through healing items heaps faster because as soon as you start taking damage from ANY source you stop healing.

The improved one is just as bad, its uses star metal bars and you get 10 slots, whoopty do.

Needs to be 20 for the basic and 50 for the improved version.

2 Likes

Seems fine to me. I use two improved boxes and that’s all I need.

1 Like

I thought you would approach the fact that preserving food was useless, since they decompose individually when in a stack, what I think is quite dumb and hurts a lot the survival element of the game.

I also have two improved ones myself, but only for role playing purposes, I don’t even need it, specially with vitality tier 3.

1 Like

Yeah they’re really not ‘needed’, just nice to have. Definitely not useless though.

The food and drink I use each have two-hour decay timers so it would take 100 hours for a full stack of food and 200 hours for a full stack of drink to decay. The preservation bins up that to 1,000 and 2,000 hours respectively. This allows me to have stash away 18 stacks of food/drink and then not have to craft any more for weeks.

2 Likes