Prevent offline buildings damage in PvE servers

Case solved: a clan of two is using the purge to destroy other players bases.

Yesterday I entered my wife account to rebuild her base just in time to see them destroying a near base using the purge. I tried to stop them, but my wife’s character is too weak (low level) and has only a iron sword. Her only fighter is Enika of Cimmeria. So I had no chances against crocodile boss (3 skulls). They destroyed the full base.

Luckly I had time to logout her account, login to mine and be there in time to avoid them destructing her base once again, with minor damages this time. This time I’m sure they would not left any piece behind (like they’ve done with the other base). I have registered everything. I can’t post the video here, but if anyone is curious, just ask me in private and I’ll send

So, after that I tammed 2 Cimmerian Berserkers (with my character), crafted armors and weapons for them and collected materials to give her so she can be able to turn her base into a T3 building with thralls protection. But we play in different clans and we are never online at the same time (share the same ps4), and I don’t know how to give those things to her.

I thougt maybe I could let a hidden chest somewhere, so after it decays she could get the items. But I wonder if there is a better and safer solution.

And finally, I want to know from @Ignasi or @Hugo: if a player/clan uses the purge on purpose to destroy other players bases in an official PvE server, are they somehow breaking the rules and is it worth a report? The videos I have shows clearly them attracting the boss to the base and causing the destruction, with no doubt about their intentions.

1 Like

Have you let them know you are on to them? Message them with a very direct, but politely “I know you are doing this on purpose.” Do not respond after that if they get defensive, toxic, or generally d-bag in their responses. Their response will tell you how toxic they are. May be just a couple of kids who will stop once they realize you are “hip” to their game. As for giving her stuff, is there anyone else on the server you trust? If not, i do not know how you could get her the loot. Have you tried to clan up? Their is a nice little troll trick others will do to unsuspecting players, go to her unconscious body and invite to clan (she cannot be in clan when you do this). Then log in as her and she should get the message and accept the invite. You can then promote her and you can be in same clan.

They were there trying to stop me (attracting other animals to the base). They were also talking to me in a no polite way while doing that. And made it clear they will try again. That’s why I’m in a hurry to protect the base.

Can I invite an offline player to my clan? I think I’ve already tried this and it didn’t work.

It used to work…but it has been a while.

Remember, the unconscious player can’t be in a clan. If she is in a clan, have her “leave” it. Important!!!I She has to be the only one in the clan, if so, she can ignore the warning, you won’t lose anything. It will only remove the clan ID from everything, making it blank when she is offline, and show her character name when she is online.

Find a 3rd person to login join up with you not would not need to clan give the loot login with your wife take the mats they can leave server. Can not find someone buzz me

2 Likes

Inviting unconscious players hasn’t worked in quite a while now.

Regardless, this doesn’t sound like someone trying to clear out a troll that’s walling someone in or blocking resources. If it was someone with a legit concern, they’d likely be open to dialog and compromise, which they’re clearly not – they’re instead engaging in “Passive PvP” as we call it.

I’d collect what info you can and DM @Ignasi or @Hugo about it to see what the official response is. You might also poll other players on the server to see what their opinion on this is and if anyone else has been victimized by them. Other reporting the same thing, and separately would only add weight to your cause.

In the meanwhile, you might want to shop around for a good private PvE server in your timezone. I’d suggest mine, but the players I game with all love purges, so that feature is very much enabled. That said, because we love purges, there’s always folks ready and willing to help out with them so you’d needn’t fear them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, they are destroying bases and claming their territories. And when you are the only clan in a PvE server attacking other players’ bases in nobbie river, it’s a easy job.

I didn’t make a report because I really don’t know if it breaks the rules. So I asked them here. If I write a report, all I will get is “Hey @donbzm. Thanks for reaching out to us, we’ve sent this information to our team so they can look into it”. And I would never know anyway. I have videos showing all their actions, but maybe they were not doing anything wrong, and it’s really part of the game.

I would love to join, but I play in Ps4. Besides, as a LATAM player, I wouldn’t pass this restriction: “The only restrictions I have are by region, with North American and Western Europe allowed”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.