Private server being wiped clean

My buddy bought a server a few months ago and lately the server has been going off line and just a few days ago the server was wiped clean for no apparent reason. My buddy the admin has no idea what’s happening but everyone on the server (since he opened it to the public) lost everything.

1 Like

My server dropped off line 7 days in a row. Since I have the reset time about 15 minutes before I leave for work. That way I can turn it back on if needed. Gportal said they fixed some things. Also Funcom has a patch coming out with or before Sipath. @Zuanly . Has he sent a ticket to Zendesk?

Why should he send a ticket to ZenDesk? They are only dealing with official servers. He should send a ticket to GPortal.

1 Like

@Narelle because they may have gathered some information that Gportal doesn’t bother sharing. Gportal services will show that they have not had any issues or servers go down when they are obviously down at that time.

1 Like

Everyone has an agenda don’t they…lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.