Problem login at 1996 server South america

This is a real shame!

“Isto é uma verdadeira vergonha!”

We need some info about the servers @AndyB

We need some info about the servers @AndyB since yesterday 11am BRT they are malfunctioning,either offline or infinity loading screen + infinity respawn timer.Please,give us more precise info,what happened?

Seriously, the problem with the servers is still going on?

@AndyB
someone can give us some information of what is happening with the servers of SA we have a lot of desire to play and the only thing I see is that they continue to put servers in the US and NA but always the poor of Latin America to wait 1 month to play

1975, 1985, 1995 South America servers are fine, as far as I’m aware.
1976, 1986, 1996 are not. We are investigating them now.

Hey AndyB I have to tell you that we are having problems loading the SA servers, the map loading screen is loading hours and hours and does not open the server!

well 120 slots for South american players AWESOME

1 Like

Now? After more than 24 hrs posting about it? Just need a proper answer

1 Like

dude chill we have 120 slots for 12 countries be thankfull

1 Like

24h and nothing?

24h e nada?

Please do not use the @mention system when we have already responded relatively recently. We’ll keep you in the loop of further updates. Further abuse of this system will result in a suspension, and if that doesn’t help, we’ll just have to disable the system altogether. Thank you for your patience! I know it sucks to have to wait this long, and believe me, we want these servers up too.

1 Like

Please, dont forget about the PS4 servers… They have the same issue… 3995 for example

We are just asking for some decent information. The server will be up in 2 hrs? 5 hrs? Tomorrow? Weekend?. You really dont know anything? Even when this post have more than 24 hrs. Its like SA is the backyard of Funcom and the last priority.

4 Likes

we have to wait another 24 hrs before we can use the @mention ??

Totally Agree with @chipamogl1,we just want better info

@AndyB anything in the loop of further updates?

I WANT TO PLAY!!!

My money!!! $$$$$$$$$$

“The SA is the backyard of Funcom and the last priority”.

More than 48 hours after launch and the server continues the same way. Thanks Funcom for discouraging me and everyone who is also having this same type of problem, you are sure to keep away the new players that could increase the South American community !!!