Problem on offi server 1932, clan mm hacking

Hello, we have a problem on offiser server 1932; clan MM came a few days ago;

Server is now under extreme lag when they are online, and crash and throw all players out sometime. Clan mm able to loot through wall, and even destroy building and access locked chest outside of pvp window.

They say on global chat : f**k foreigners, we use bug to destroy

I know there is no administrator Policy; but can you look what happens on server 1932 please, as this is a threat to the whole community of this server… thank you. and the Community on 1932 already reported through official channel.

2 Likes

Dear Funcom,

I have had many issues now with this clan mm on server 1932 PVP Official. The known players in this clan that have stolen from me in the log are:

• List item
    XM_xiaomu
    Romany
    Only two
    Kevin
    Spy
    клен
  • List item

From the two images below, they were able to raid me 5 hours after raid time ended. They blew open a hole into the wall and also destroyed two chests, and were able to somehow loot all locked chests. It shows that objects were all destroyed by the . symbol.
This was my jungle base located approximately at L6.

This is my first base at F3 where I caught them undermeshing inside of the mountain behind in the desert which I have foundation spammed and was able to delete two of their beds inside, thus causing them to be very angry with me for trying to stop them cheat. He then proceeded to come through my base walls two times without the doors being open or anything and looting things inside. These two pictures show XM_xiaomu inside of my base his dead body and the other photo is the best photo I could get of their furnace/workstation inside of the mountain at F3 (behind in desert spawn area).

They now have some other “weird” buildings going on where they have one foundation on the ground with a stone statue or brazier on it so they can push themselves through the ground to undermesh some more. I hope that appropriate actions will be taken, because I don’t really know how I can defend against a cheater and have no way of even retrieving stolen items that these guys have hidden under the ground.

2 Likes

Hackers are destroying the game, please get rid of them.

2 Likes

i play on 1932 as well and this server has been infested with hackers, cheaters, undermeshers, underwater infinite breathers, item dupers, infinite stamina runners, lag switchers and everything said above for the last 9 months at least. its getting old and it isnt cool. i saw on a youtube video a g-portal admin came to the server and banned the cheaters on 1945 in october. you guys need to do this more often and if you do we need an easier way to contact you when it happens. so you can react fast and minimize the degradation of your game Funcom

2 Likes

Dear Funcom, u r sending the patchs over and over again, but u forget one issue unattended, the undermashing. why did do something about it at first place, i have seen ppl left the server(1932) because of this. u want us to do the cheating or to leave the server or game. because nobody can stay like this. last time our clan used 6 gods on their on their undermash in jungle. but they r keep coming and u r patching this god thing, earlier this was the last option he had against them. now some mm clan is doing the same thing. they mange to phase through the walls and destroy the building after raid time. and i really dont know what to do with them. one cannot stay online all the time. and what is the purpose of the raid time then. they r doing certain things i cant believe. yesterday after the restart they crash the server three times. i really dont want to see the server dead. it is all up to u Funcom.

3 Likes

Funcom, please atleast this time send someone in 1932 to investigate, pioneer players from 1932 are taking care of the server but now we need your help. We can’t stop them by hacking the server. The guy xm_xiaomu has a ban record and it’s a vac ban, i know they’re attacking gportal server but can you do anything about this?

2 Likes

Last night, they hack the server and lagged the entire server resulting us to get disconnected. It ddnt happen just ones, it happened 5 times

2 Likes

As you can see from fang’s screemshot, they are masking their names and were unable to know whom from their clan did it cause it only shows . “.”

2 Likes

They will be in the office in the next few hours and will see it then. I have alerted them about this post.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Cattibira, some of us also obtained additional and precise information on how they probably proceed, and this have been provided to you through exploit hunter just today.

have a good day

1 Like

dear funcom they are actually do it again outside of raid time on server 1932; can you do Something ???

1 Like

we provided you all evidence, can you inform us please as we even explained you how they hack…… because they are actually wrecking all bases of 1932 server outside of a raid hour window. do you care ?

will you do something against this hacker clan or no ? they are actually opening all base of 32 in hacking……

the mm clan has distroyed my two wheel today, most important thing is they keep distroying the things after raid time. and nobody can stop them, funcom is sleeping with his new update. and forget to do the basic things. i m going to leave this focking game.

do somthing funcom before its late for everyone on this server

Hey everybody,

If you have information on which exploits they are using, plus ways to reproduce it, please contact us privately (me, for instance) via direct message and provide as much information as you can so we can improve our anti-exploit measures.
Undermeshing is coming in our next patch, and our team is working on dealing with the rest of known exploits, but the more information we can gather, the better.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Do something please we need a sudden action, if you only fix this through patch which takes a months or a week to do. This server is already dead. They can raid a base 24/7 or glitch through walls, grabing items inside a locked chest. They can do too much things in a day. If we’re just gonna be waiting until next patch. This server is proly over. I feel so bad on your reply negating what we need, “quick action”. We already sent a steps on how they do it on exploit hunter, we will send them to you too. But this mean were all hopeless till next patch. The server will be dead before 3 days they nonestop attacking people and hacking, 4th hit script, cripple hack, lag switch, stam glitch, speed hack, raiding during nonraid time, glitching through walls, opening locked chest, long distance hit, UNDERMESHING, lagging the server, disconnecting connected players. Jesus chirst this is not even the full list of what theyre doing

If we raid them they will just lag the server and dc us.

They are now attacking the people who is going againts them. If those people gets taken down by them 1932 cant do anything. We are just trying to help the server and also trying to enjoy the game. Again, if we have to wait until next patch this server we’re trying to take care and for pioneers who taking care of this since the beginning will be over in that time.