So, as mentionned by @TheLOLxd2 it’s a good idea to use the dedicated forum post for DedicatedServerLauncher related issues, because I do not monitor the other forum post
The problem is, once i start the program, everything is just fine. Until I try to move the program window.Once I move the program window just a tiny bit, it resizes to like half. Small enough so make me not able to see all text etc. The main problem is that I can’t resize it back to normal. I’ve tried all different directions but it just won’t. It’s possible to move the window around, but not take it back to normal size.
Any one who might have clue why?
I’ve actually never seen that.
Could you give some more information?
- Which version of the Dedicated Server Launcher tool?
- Which operating system version in which language?
- How many screens do you have, and which resolution?
- What’s the value of the DPI scaling for fonts?
- Do you have special desktop /appearance / macros customization software?
Then, for the solutions, have you tried the following:
- Select the application and use the WIN key + one of the arrows (like win+left)
- Task Manager -> Processes -> Expand DSL.exe -> right click Maximize
(Sadly new users can’t post images nor can I post a link, but I hope you understand)
Unfortunately I’ve never seen that particular issue, so it’s hard to help about it
Normally the application has a fixed width, and the only resizable thing is vertically by dragging the bottom right corner to expand the game server log area.