PS4 - 18+ RP Community (PvP/RP Heavy) - Conan RPG/D&D Inspired. 0 Purge, 0 Wipes. Player Controlled Narrative, Factions, Classes, Caravans, Arena, War, Economy, Diplomacy, Bandits, & Quests! Dungeon Master Controlled Gods & Story Arcs. Active Player-base!

roleplay
ps4

Almost everyone on the server are nice people willing to help out if you are having difficulties. The DMs are great and the people you will meet are one in a million. Great server and overall a fantastic time.

What a great compliment! We will continue to do our best to deliver - and the more polish Funcom adds to this game, the more opportunity we have to do just that!

And it’s only getting better. I love seeing the plot twists and story develop for your khitanese General!

Major improvements within the past two weeks… a neutral city in order to familiarize newcomers with the server in order to prevent any confusion that may arise when players join the server. In the process, the new diplomacy and import quota system is beyond engaging for factions!

Love the server join us

Good time to do so for sure. We are matching Funcoms 4x XP with our own 4x XP event.

I’ve been role-playing for the past 4-6 years, both on PC and PlayStation, been on dozens of servers, from lite up to heavy rp and I could confidently testify that this server is one of the best(if not the best) that I’ve been on, the rp is heavy and makes you immersed, the community is mature and more than willing to give you their time and help, and there is a chance for everybody to rp as he wants without worrying about “admins”, even the admin part is democratic, I’ve been here for quite some time now, everybody is willing to help, from teaching how to rp to any other thing, improvements almost every three days, and people actually DO RP!!!

Absolutely awesome server! So much detail goes into characters and story it is truely one of a kind. If you love RPG then this is definitely the server for you.

Wow! Best server out of 6 years of RP experience? What an honor! Thank you! I hope we can continue doing right in your eyes. We’re lucky to have you on board!

This server has provided me with alot of fun and meeting new people its great to see what characters people have made, JOIN US!!

I’m happy we were able to do right by you! Thank you for the feedback. We are growing as fast as we can in time for Funcoms new patch that we are all anticipating. Many more good times ahead!

Completed our first major diplomatic agreement between two massive factions… such an astonishing story arc within this server! Our faction had even transferred our caravan to our trading partner’s city via a PIRATE SHIP.