PS4 - 18+ RP Community (PvP/RP Heavy) - Conan RPG Inspired. 0 Purge, 0 Wipes. Player Controlled Factions, Caravans, Arena, War, Economy, Diplomacy, Bandits, & Quests! Dungeon Master Facilitated Gods & Adventures. Active Player-base! Voted Best RP Server

By far the best Conan exiles RP server Vanilla. The amount if detail of the factions, Codes of honor, Character stats, and originality is just mind blowing, and endless. Active group and supportive admins in the discord and in game! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1::+1::+1::+1::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist:

2 Likes

Thank you! We are very lucky to have someone as committed and active as you are.

Have played many online roleplaying games and have bounced around on a few RP servers for Conan Exiles.

This by far is the most detailed and fun I have encountered. Great community of players, GMs that are excellent and care about their players, the server and its longevity.

Definitely will not find a better place to call home in this game or any other.

2 Likes

I am so humbled by your kind words! It’s comment like this that keeps us going and maintaining the title of longest running RP server for PS4

Absolutely fantastic community. Always growing and changing to meet the needs of it’s players. A focus on Roleplaying and Community give Conan an added layer of enjoyment I’ve never found before in video game roleplaying. Rivals some of the best tabletop I’ve experienced. That being said don’t think for a minute you need previous experience to join and enjoy. Newcomers are more than welcome! We have a dedicated team of people working to help you learn, grow and enjoy.

tldr: Join!

2 Likes

I’ve been role-playing for the past 4-6 years, both on PC and PlayStation, been on dozens of servers, from lite up to heavy rp and I could confidently testify that this server is one of the best(if not the best) that I’ve been on, the rp is heavy and makes you immersed, the community is mature and more than willing to give you their time and help, and there is a chance for everybody to rp as he wants without worrying about “admins”, even the admin part is democratic.

2 Likes

What?! I am very humbled by this comment. Thank you so much! It is a pleasure to have you on board.

Constantly evolving server, the players and DMs keep you interested with amazing RP experiences and events. We cater to all individuals, whether you have RP flowing in your veins or if you have never tried it. Take a chance on MPW we will NOT let you down. <3

1 Like

We are pretty amped for a few things coming up: namely the taming system, better combat, and more exciting dungeons. We’ve braced ourselves for the oncoming influx of players!

Ever evolving story lines tied to each Player Faction, World events to keep that persistant worlds feel, DM created dungeons and adventures, a Neutral City for all new characters to safely RP in and take their first steps in exploring and getting to know the great community…the list goes on.

Give Maelstrom Persistant Worlds: Conan Exiles a try, you will be pleasantly surprised at the depth and richness that the server provides.

Look us up. htt p://mpwexiles.obsidianportal.co m.

Remove the spacing between t and p, and o and m. Funcom doesnt allow web links apparently. Shhhhhhhh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to have you on board Annarki! Looks like we’ve got some exciting times ahead with the new content drop coming around… We count on you Funcom!

Love this server to death! Everyone I’ve talked to is so nice :slight_smile: most likely not leaving the house for a while.

1 Like

This is by far the best server I’ve ever played on.

1 Like

We’re so glad you are enjoying your new home! Hope to have you around when the pets go live!

Best ever

Amazing server. Great guys and gals running the whole thing. Very helpful to new players.

Thank you so much for the feedback! Smooth sailing from here on out :ok_hand:t2:

Awesome server, amazing role play and a great bunch of players.

Really great server

It is honestly THE most well-detailed roleplay servers that I’ve ever witnessed in my entire lifetime as both a PC player and PS4 player of Conan Exiles… the faction system, within itself, is more interactive than ever with “DIPLOMACY” as it’s primary motivation towards engaging with other factions.

1 Like