PS4 - 18+ RP Community (PvP/RP Heavy) - DnD Inspired, Password Protected! Dungeon Master Controlled Gods, Player Controlled Factions, Professions, Caravans, Market PvP, Bandits, Quests, & Politics. Player Driven Story!

Hi Hugo, we are excited to hear that you have decided to join us! If you click my user icon, follow the URL to our wiki. The community rules and guidelines within the Player’s Handbook is how you get our discord invite. We anticipate your arrival!

1 Like

Don’t miss the weekend events! If you’re feeeling behind, this weekend we will have enhanced gathering and crafting rates (due to community poll). Depending on what people vote on is what the weekend event will include. Weekends are definitely the best time to join us.

Great server and a great, active community. New to RP or a veteran? That’s not a problem! Come have some fun with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Geno, glad you’re having such a good time with us! You probably saw that we got quite a few members in this weekend, and we haven’t quite concluded the weekend rates yet. Our list of recognized player characters continues to grow and our server maintains its availability!

I would like to join your ps4 sever for conan exiles please and thank you i am 24 years old and have not found a good roleplaying sever for conan on ps4 yet

1 Like

Hi Vladmir, we are excited to hear that you have decided to join us! If you click my user icon, follow the URL to our wiki. The community rules and guidelines within the Player’s Handbook is how you get our discord invite. We anticipate your arrival!

Busy weekend coming up for us! We’ve got a load of new players over the weekend and are working on improving our faction system to provide more depth, challenge, and variety. QoL improvements have also been made to our Player’s Handbook and wiki pages. We anticipate your arrival!

Its just a little over two weeks since Funcom launched Conan Exiles to the general public, and we are already seeing a lot more potential than we did months after Ark’s launch. Of course, no game is without bugs on launch day, and we understand the hard work going on behind the scenes to bring us an even more refined product.

In the mean time, our team has found many work arounds to allow us to run and moderate our server properly. The result? Many have come into our discord and told us that our server is the only true RP server on PS4, and we gladly accept this title.

And we aren’t stopping there. Persistent worlds are worlds that continue to shape and evolve while we are offline, and this persistent world does everything it can to remain true to Howard’s original vision for the Hyborian era.

Even with our extreme vetting process and our password protected servers, we tend to see upwards 20 active players during non-peak hours. Quite an accomplishment this early on! We are beside ourselves with excitement when it comes to the potential future for our community, working alongside Funcom to bring our players a true Howard experience.

We anticipate your arrival!

1 Like

I’ve been playing on this server for a week now and can say it’s very organized dedicated administrators and roll players great friendly community worth every minute playing on the server please take the time to check out the player’s handbook and join the discord.

Weekends are our most active time! Every weekend we do something different with the rates, how these rates change depend entirely on the results of player polls. Hop in during the weekend to get the most out of our server right off the bat.

Fantastic server, though I may be biased by being with these guys since the dawn of MPW, you will not be disappointed by this RP, will change how you play the game, how you enjoy it and how you experience it. Takes a great game already and makes it even better!

New to RP or experienced, we accept anyone so don’t be shy!

2 Likes

Best server available to the PS4 RP community! The response time to questions is fast and the admins are always willing to help! You will not regret going through the process to join! I may be biased as well, but you will find the best community here than in any other server! Join today to start your journey!

All levels are of RP accepted, we have new to veteran members all ready to make the adventure with you!

Hey guys I’d love to be able to join, if you could hit me up that would be great, my PSN Id is ZeroNode thanks!

1 Like

Hi ZeroNode!, we’re excited that you have decided to join us! Click my user Icon to the left to find a link to our wiki page. At the bottom of the community rules and guidelines in the Player’s Handbook, you will find an invite to our discord.

Be sure to bring friends when you join us! Players who form factions earn a variety of bonuses unavailable to the lone wolf survivalist.

Is there a minimum time commitment to being a part of this sever?

1 Like

Hey, I couldn’t figure out how to create a character sheet on the obsidian portal page so wrote one on my phone. Is there a way I can just send that to u? Also I’m unclear how to find u on discord. I’m new to the app

1 Like

Hi Thumper, looks like you found us! Congrats and good luck on your initiation!

Not at all, we are adults with hobbies and jobs, this is our hobby!

If you’re for a dedicated roleplay server look no further. This is the one you want! Couldn’t ask for a better group to run it and make it fun and exciting for the players.

My character is Feth he is a lawful evil stygian who leads a faction known as the “Cult of Set”.
He is a taskmaster and a mason and is currently building a city. He leads the faction with a man known as Amem, a warpriest of Set. Our goal? To create a nation that worships Set no matter the cost!

If role-playing excites you seriously get on this server it’ll be one of the best roleplays you’ve ever been a part of.

(I know I’ve posted before supporting this server but seriously it’s so much fun.)