PS4 - 18+ RP Community (PvP/RP Heavy) - Conan RPG Inspired. 0 Purge, 0 Wipes. Player Controlled Factions, Caravans, Arena, War, Economy, Diplomacy, Bandits, & Quests! Dungeon Master Facilitated Gods & Adventures. Active Player-base! Voted Best RP Server

You will be hard pressed to find a better, more organized, or more experienced RP server on any other platform.

You’ll be happy to say you were one of the firsts on the biggest, most experienced, and most organized RP community for C:E on PS4, Xbox, or PC!

https://mpwexiles.obsidianportal.com/

This Community is for ages 18+ only

We anticipate your arrival!

CE Server Info

Name of Server:
Maelstrom Persistent Worlds RP

PvP

Age Restrictions:
18+

Location of Server:
NA

Max capacity of server:
60 (and a 20 slot playground server for building ideas)

https://MPWExiles.obsidianportal.com

Discord Server:

Server Settings
Server settings are constantly in flux to keep players on their toes and to avoid meta-game decision making.

Day/Night Ratio:
6 hour days. 30 minute Nights

Peak Play Times:
Weekends

Does the Server use Mods?
PS4 Does not allow for mods, but we have incorporated our own persistent world systems: Economy, professions, faction systems, etc

Is there an application to join the server?
No but the following steps will ensure you have a good time.

1. Creating a Character Sheet
  2. Agreeing to abide by the rules

Server Lore:
Heavily based in Howard’s original vision, taking place before the reign of King Conan. Some influences are drawn from other Conan lore - such as the marvel universe (to a healthy limitation).

Server Ruleset:
Found on our wiki: MPWexiles.obsidianportal.com

4 Likes

Absolutely Great Server. I’ve had a ton of fun here and it’s a good community. The dnd/rp systems are currently undergoing some change and development, so expect some minor server rule changes every now and then. But totally worth it. Only good rp server on ps4.

2 Likes

Fun server. I like all the rules and systems in place for us to follow, its never just the same old game. Something new everyday!

Hop in our discord to take your first step! I promise you won’t regret it or your money back! Wait… No refunds!

2 Likes

Great server for heavy RP, amazing community and staff and would definitely rate it one of the better roleplay servers on any multi-server game on PS4 to date. 10/10 recommend trying if searching for a roleplay community on PS4.

2 Likes

He’s joking, they don’t charge money for you to play on the server or for anything else.

2 Likes

You suuuuuuure? :thinking:

1 Like

The link to join Discord is no longer valid.

1 Like

Hello, Brazilian Eagle! Thank you for pointing this out, I will be fixing this right away. In the mean time, here is a working link.

1 Like

Check out Dark Realms on ps4 we are heavy RP PVP on weekends only.

1 Like

Check out Dark Realms on PS4 fun RP/PVP on weekends server.

1 Like

Hi YGdale! Thanks for stopping in for the double bump! Best of luck on your server!

1 Like

Best of luck on your server as well. Check us out if you have some time good sir.

2 Likes

Thank you! Will be sure to stop in if I get a chance :smirk:

1 Like

As one of the DMs of this server and the Admins, I welcome all of you to stop by and check us out.

-DM Wolfgar

3 Likes

MPW adds a whole new experience to this game. Best rp server out there by far.

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like it here! Looking forward to the future :purple_heart:

1 Like

Top notch RP server with a dedicated player-base and staff, enjoyed the couple weeks I have spent and MPW and look forward to more of it :smiley:

2 Likes

So lucky to have such a loyal and dedicated player such as yourself!

1 Like

DM Wolfgar, The career Dungeon Master! So happy to have stumbled upon each other. Looking forward to them sweet dungeons and quests you’ve been working on.

1 Like

The Best Roleplay experience for Conan exiles on the PlayStation you can be offered. All around great Staff and mechanics, making everything run smoothly. Gameplay is solid, showing realism and Dedication for Roleplay over Gameplay.

3 Likes