PS4 7.51 Update Appears to be the problem

I was in the game without issue. We went to eat. I came back, was in the middle of loading when the update hit.

After that, “No Connection to PSN Network”, although no other game was affected.

2 Likes

Few games that seem have issue with last update. Almost every game I played blue-screen after that update, many of them had saves issue after it went live.

FO76 and CE have been pretty wonky with Save-Load couldnt load messages, and then blue screening.

1 Like

Its not due to the ps update. i had the error and updated the ps4 trying to fix the error.

I’d been playing for a few days on 7.51 and had no issues.

1 Like

Yeah same here wasnt updated got booted tried updating to fix it before I knew this was an issue

Was playing on Friday afternoon, updated Friday night, and no connection. Whether that was it or not, I don’t know. The point was information.

Conan is the only game in my library with issues.

It wasn’t the update for me. I played early that morning and previous night. It was fine overnight, but it started that error the next day. (night owl wise)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.