[PS4] Crash hotfix (31.05.2018)

Part of it is certification process that Xbox and Sony require. They do take their sweet аss time, but don’t believe it takes 2 weeks like Funcom is trying to tell you. It doesn’t. No other developer waits this long to get a patch through. Witcher 3, no man’s Sky, hell even 7 days to die had several patches out in the first week of launch and Funcom isn’t even an indy developer. It’s almost like they think we’re all new to this and Conan Exiles is the first game we’ve ever played that needed to be patched.

Either Sony and Microsoft just have it in for Funcom, or they lied and the patch wasn’t sent in for certification when they said it was.

Regardless, there at least has been progress, it’s not great progress but it’s better than nothing. Like I said in another thread here, this patch was a good start but that’s all it was… A start.

This update wasn’t a good start, despite all the bugs in the previous update, at least i could play the game, now i can’t even login without getting disconnected every 5 minutes or crashing…

I believe our server the LATAM 3995 wasnt updated yet. Thats why we getting crashes Every 15 minutes. Its getting conflict with its database and our game(client). They are pretty geniouses to dont update.

Is there any update on a fix for the router flooding that causes an entire network crash? My connecting is only giving 10% strength on this game (ps4 pro) i have reset my router via isp and everything. Any suggested or planned fixes coming soon? Combat isnt very fun this way.

Built a hearth this morning, logged out and came back 10 hours later and my character is still alive! Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

Yep I have the same problem while farming thralls from the black galleon

I call bull****.

God of war had an update every day for a about a week fixing bugs and adding new features like photo mode.

Come on funcom get your finger out your ar*e and fix the issues we are all shouting about

1 Like

PS4 crash hotfix (31.05.2018)

We’ve deployed a hotfix to the PS4 version of Conan Exiles to address some reported crashes.

4 Likes

Great, now if you could do something about combat lag and slow rendering on console, that would alleviate much of my frustration with this game.

1 Like

Warpaint and stamina glitch fix ETA?

It’s worse now every time I try to log into #3752 IT crashes before I even get to see my character

The game is unplayable since first update I die every time I log out loosing kits and still freeze after update you have just deployed GG

Same here man! I was like cool another update what are they gonna fix now? Or better yet break?

Flopcom you better DELIVER a MASSIVE PATCH that fixes this unplayable piece of gar****. Your Company is struggling right now and you treat PS4/XONE customers like this, PS4/XONE market is so massive that we alone could be your salvation if you play your cards right with Conan Exiles…in what you are curently failing miserably.

I am shocked that you had guts oficially releasing the game in this state…and than near a month and core mechanics still dont work…some of the bugs:

1. Broken Warpaint
  2. Thralls disapearing or falling trough floor/ground
  3. servers disapearing
  4. blue error screens
  5. freezes and crashes
  6. massive lags
  7. abnormal rendering issues on PS4 Pro
  8. so many glitches that I can’t even
  9. NEW ONE LATELY rocks/iron/coal and trees disapearing before my eyes
    …list goes on and on…this is just some of them

Bugs, bugs, bugs and bugs…when I can play I can’t go 3 mins without seeing a bug.

Yes, this fix did implement crashes. Well done…
Game ran well before.
Now it doesn‘t even start. Or if it does sometimes, logging into a server makes it crash…

Since installing the new patch I have been unable to equip weapons or tools from the radial menue. I have re-installed the game completely but this has made no difference, this game is now unplayable for me. My friend who plays on the same official server 3027 as me does not have this problem. Does anyone have any advice or have the same problem as me?

1 Like

After this update my character was born in the desert and without any equipment lost everything I had in my inventory. Full of bug I still lost all my equipment that very hard to do!

After the 1.08 parch, any official server I try is so laggy that i can’t even rotate the camera…
I did not found the same problem in unofficial server where i play quite well

Yeah I have one but the one I need is Archpriest, in order to get the Avatar Token.