PS4 Hotfix (22.06.2018) - DLC and Exploit Fixes

The new DLC installed and now the PvE- conflict server 3829 is not coming up. Its been about an hour since the update installed. Already turned off the ps4 and back on a few times.

Official PvP Server #3745 is not showing up in server list either. Been about an hour.

My friend is having a similar issue for our server. I have yet to get on to see if I can see the server.

My PvP Server 3746 is not showing up on the server browser. Please help I paid for DLC already and can’t wait to use it >:D

lol that was ur 1st mistake buying the DLC

1 Like

Nope! I enjoy this game regardless of various problems it has, they will fix it in the future. I haven’t really experienced any problems other than a few corpse disappearances and now this server not being present. I encourage you to purchase the DLC as well, they may have had a whole year of EA but you have to think they provide the servers with their own revenue, the way i see it is they are doing their best to fix a game with very much potential. ARK: Survival Evolved was 100X worse and these bugs I can deal with.

7 Likes

Yeah my server isn’t popping up and when I looked it up on my phone, it said it was wiped on a website??? I’m from the US and on the official server #3741 (PVE to be exact). It hasn’t popped up for about an hour or so. Also, was thinking about maybe getting the DLC, but it won’t pop up in the PlayStation Store. Says no content is available

I didn’t buy it, my server is missing as well.

3880 official pve PS4 DOWN

Bring back official #3750 PS4

Hey all, there are still a number of official servers that are offline that are still updating. Thanks for your patience!

The huge patch list some are referring to is not out yet, even on PC. It’s on TestLive right now as it needs proper testing before it can go live.

4 Likes

but what about when they are not updating any idea why they disappear? can we get a response as to why ?

lol

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. It looks so cool too. Maybe the next dlc?

Explain to me how this is making the game better. You didn’t fix a single issue people were having on this pre-release game, and all you’ve managed to do is make things worse AND you want to charge people for dlc’s? This is absolutely the greediest, worst, most ridiculous business practice. I despise what you’re doing. I’d ask for my money back for the two copies I bought from you ignorant clowns. But you’re so despicable and greedy, I’d never expect it. Suffice to say, I’m done with funcom. You put out a half-assed game that is unplayable due to bug, glitches, server issues, frame-rate drops, and crashes, and then you decide to start adding content for me to purchase? I don’t freaking think so

3 Likes

Wow you deleted my comment about funcom using this trash dlc as a cash grab

2 Likes

We do not want to buy anything … before fixing problems and adding taming and mating and animals, whether land or sea
#ConanExiles
The game is almost empty only to build no more

3 Likes

No contents to be found in Asia PSN?

Is the DLC release date the same worldwide? As no contents to be found when i click on it?
I am asia psn users.

My previous comment stated how that new weapon set was the highest damage in the game and after update its trash so goes to show they know what they were doing. Would have been rhe only reason i would have bought this dlc. They did this on purpose. Then deleted my comment cause it made sense

2 Likes

Thank you Funcom for this wonderful pack Imperial Khitan that I waited with so much impatience!

Indeed it will be the most beautiful effect among all the pretty bugs that embellish the game …

2 Likes