There’s a new patch available for the PS4 version of Conan Exiles. This patch fixes several UI bugs and changes the crafting XP for the Blunted Javelins.
- Fixed an exploit regarding infinite stamina
- Crafting the Blunted Javelin would grant way too much XP - this has now been fixed
- NPCs in the Player’s render distance should no longer spawn each time the Character dies
- The Staff of Epitremeus now has correct stats. Epemitru…ep…epitremus… the Mitra staff.
- Removed the redundant “PvP - Conflict” option from the Combat Mode dropdown menu
- Server browsing sorting by MODE should no longer result in PvE-C servers being listed between two types of PvP servers
- Improved the Server browsing Sort-By-Region functionality
- Server browser - “Region” dropdown now has a Japan option
- Fixed an issue where the direct connect text field would act strangely.
- Server browser - “South America” text in the region tab should no longer be partially cut off
- Fixed several issues affecting the use of controllers in menus
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect owner name of clan buildings would be displayed