Ps4 magician teacher

Hello everybody. I’ve seen Playstation servers where characters throw fireballs. How is it possible? They told me that there is a teacher of magic who gives this power. It’s true? Thank you

Probably thrown demon orbs, there is no magic teacher, nor will there ever be high fantasy type sorcery in game. So no fireballs, lightning bolts, cone of cold etc. If sorcery is introduced it’ll most likely be necromancy or demonic summoning.

1 Like

There is no magic to learn in conan exiles, maybe it was demon fire orbs.
Plus there are no mods for consoles.

1 Like

this is what I’m talking about

2 Likes

omg , can you make a video pls ?

1 Like

This looks really cool :slight_smile:
Makes me wanna switch to pc even more haha

Are you sure this was recorded on ps4 or without mods?
Because it might aswell be recorded on pc with mods and a dualshock controller.

Edit: I googled and it probably is the „Age of Calamitous“-Mod, it introduces many things like factions and magic spells. One of the fire spells is the fireball so that might be the solution. As i said, i guess its recorded on pc while using a dualshock-controller

It’s an npc ability from one of the pets (Tcho Tcho Veteran Ally) you can aquire from the pools. Creature had a normally invisible bag in its inventory, player looted the bag and equipped it, thus gaining the move set. Similar thing happened when the Sunken City dungeon was released, you could aquire an npc only fishman trident and use that move set.

5 Likes

I am wondering…

Perhaps this guy has Jailbreaked his ps4/ps5, and has now installed mods on his console.

CristianBoss did you see theese servers in action, or just images?

Hey Croms_Faithful, it’s not a mod. Read the post above yours. If they’re on a private server, admin can aquire the Tcho Tcho Veteran move set bag easily, same with singleplayer and co-op. Bag may also unintentionally show up on Official.

2 Likes

Ah yep. :+1: Well if it is appearing on officials people had best enjoy it while they can, as it will be scrubbed soon. Kind of a shame, because it looks pretty darn cool.

2 Likes

You mean some bags that look like sacks and they have an Xxx… code ?
If it’s this what we talk about ,then I confirm of this bag spawn on one of my horses . I do not speak
about this moveset but for the random bag spawn in official servers

Yep. Those bags.

1 Like

Then this is a bug and must be reported . Can you do the honours please , because apparently you know how to report it correctly , I will just confuse Hugo :rofl::rofl::rofl: .
Thank you for everything @Lucidique :+1:

guys i confirm that it is a private italian ps4 server. I think they are really those bags that are found in npc. thanks for making me understand. I will try in my server and give you confirmation

1 Like

@CristianBoss ,Dimitri papa ? Δημήτρης Παπάς ? Έλληνας !?

Italian

1 Like

just tried in my server. I confirm that it is as @ Lucidique says … he used the bags. thanks to all you are great

3 Likes

You’re welcome :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.