PS4 Parity Patch (21.08.2018)

Haven’t gotten on yet, but can anyone confirm if Derketo priests are now spawning?

Do the bonfires near the Derketo trainer exist with this patch?

Am I missing something here? Patch was originally 35gb, i just dowloaded a 2.6gb patch. How is this the ‘update’ we’ve been waiting for? Patch went from 35 to 2.6 gb?

3 Likes

@Jens_Erik sad “The Pagoda area now has more Lemurians with an increased amount of priests and crafters available” :heart:. It is the area where is Derketo’s domain (Lemurians and swamp). I really hope so. I’m afraid of it cames with bugs. :persevere:

Im guessing they found a way to compress it down

I tested it on my single player with admin and summond her

Had she worked well?

Seemed to work well no glitches or buggy animation now all i gotta do is track a priest down to summon her serverside

2 Likes

I’m still not getting the giant king obelisks journey step, I have all 10 but it stills shows I don’t on my journey

It means the talking stone tablets not the fast travel system

1 Like

Yes noticed this ^ same with Highland berry pulp, and Food for that matter. have To eat and drink too much to make full ?

Nice patcing it gets worse every update lot of framelag and most things are worse now,building errors cant put things in my own camp on death disapear and trall not gone,no end to purge played 1 hour then logged off to end it,it gets unplayable ,do some real fixxing please like the game realy much

1 Like

could you please add a no build barrier around obelisks, or make them a bit bigger. it’s a bit annoying when your ally has it blocked and they wont remove it and you don’t want to start a war.

1 Like

Can you add a “request for alliance” option. so that me and my allies can officially be allied

Hello, So far Yellow potions now disappear in 2 mins all that we have are now gone. Can not demolish decayed buildings.

Is anyone else having issues with the nudity settings not actually changing things? My private game is only allowing “no nudity” despite having selected “partial.”

Problem solved itself after re-installing

1 Like

official servers say they allow full nudity but you are still only able to have partial or none.

food is just great its the dessert and highland pulp not sure if its bugged or this is how it works now no clue

any word on new god if it was updated on this patch?

I don’t know exactly what your concept of “working hard” that your PR team care to repeat in every patch announcement is, but:
After this patch, that mysteriously went from 32GB to 2GB, I have found NO improvement at all, the lag is still there (probably worse), the stuttering is still there, all the most annoying bugs still there (heavy breathing loop, bloody screen on log in, foundations and other building pieces keep disappearing bringing with them all the similar pieces in the inventory while placed in some Bermuda Triangle areas, and so on).
The hilarious thing is that I read people be grateful that the game is finally fixed(?), forgetting that a game when fully released should be already fixed, or mostly so… and here we are instead after 3 months-plus still begging for having a game that doesn’t vanish our work nigh-time.
You also stated that the certification process was the obstacle to the release of the full 32GB patch, so I am asking you: wasn’t the same, very strict and demanding, SONY certification process that originally allowed the release of an (pre) Alpha game that basically didn’t work ?
Oh yes, the patch size, of course. Every other software house on the playstation store releases patches frequently and in any size, but SONY doesn’t allow you to do so, time-wise and size-wise.
Very interesting, one day you may care to tell the whole story to your supportive customers.

4 Likes

they will fix that with the new DLC :slight_smile:

1 Like