PS4 Parity Patch (21.08.2018)

List of issues I have noticed post parity patch (PS4, online, PvE, rented server):

• Still no purges during the time it is supposed to activate
  • I noticed changing the audio settings seemed to cause a bunch of lag, I had to adjust music and sound effects 1 little tick at a time.
  • Local Time is no longer visible in the settings panel
  • Combat lag with debuff icons

Something I noticed that I can do now, that I couldn’t before the patch.

LOOT DEAD BODIES WITH THE QUICK LOOT SCREEN

This is probably the best quality of life improvement for me when farming areas like Mounds of the Dead and New Asagard.

Btw, I’ve been thinking about renaming my character NewAsagarthBrooks.

1 Like

I’m getting a new problem (or it was old and I never realized that):
changing the settings int he game (nudity, hud names, etc etc) does not work…
Or at least it works but does not save the changes: when I get out the setting screen and re-enter them they are unchanged.
It is me not “saving” them?
But I have not so many choices: circle button (PS4) go back, squared set predefined settings, “X” selects…
Only choice I have after selecting the changes is to go back (circle), but all changes does not save.
If I press option button on pad it gets back but does not “really” gets back, pressing buttons sends me back to previous setting screen.

Am I the only one encountering this?

EDIT: Correcting myself, only the nudity option remains untouched, even if I changed it.

one issue I found is when looking for servers, most of my favourites are unmarked now. and there is no button to mark them as favourite anymore.

1 Like

Butt hurt person #1 reporting, lost my demon blood stash, steelfire, several work stations, and tier 4 thralls that the patch ironically makes harder to get. Yay :expressionless:. Hey, at least they made the game more grindy …:thinking:,:expressionless:,:weary:

Butt hurt #2. Lost at least Beli the Breaker, Beri (for the 2nd time) and Talitha Goldfingers. In the same chest I had all my legendary weapons. Ironically I tried to be clever and put my precious thralls in that chest trying to avoid losing them along with the upcoming patch. Of course I had it placed on triangular foundation :confounded:

Also lost some workstations and cabinets full of less valuable stuff. I hope the QA is also back from their summer vacation soon :smirk:

1 Like

It’s not you. This bug has been around since at least the previous patch. I have to remove contextual controls every time I log in. Pretty minor, but it would be nice to have it fixed.

1 Like

Large Wells and small Wells are not filling up

1 Like

These are great but playing on a PVP server today my body was invisible when I died. Also the lag needs sorting, especially when clicking the right stick to lock onto a target.

1 Like

I am glad the patch has been working out for you. With the exception of logging in for a few minutes to see my thralls missing on 8/21/18, I have yet to be able to access the official server I play on. I do feel that it is a bit of a shame that the current modus operandi is to use players who purchased a game to do what used to be in house beta testing. That being said, I am sure that they would have had trouble getting the product to be profitable enough to finish up without using these methods, given the way the modern gaming development community works. Afterall, we are a pretty large and effective test group.

2 Likes

Admins, is there someone addressing the missing yellow potions issue? You craft a yellow potion in a cauldron, and the material goes away, but the potion disappears. ???

1 Like

it only has a two minute timer

You pretty much have to make them when you need them and use them immediately, since they go poof after two minutes. Yes, this was deliberate on the devs’ part. Don’t ask me why.

X__X oh.

So the bug you’re talking about is related to leaving in the middle of crafting… I haven’t seen that yet, but that does seem serious.

I Lost 80% of my Workstations all with T4 and T3 Thralls on them. Well done this was a super awesome move for me and like most PS4 players we do not check the forums regularly not that we were expecting a patch anyway you have been ignoring most of the major issues console players are experiencing anyway but really nice to see your trying your best to align Console patches with PC patches.

P.S. Most of the placeable thralls I have now can not be interacted with (Dancers, Archer, Fighters) nor can the foundation they are standing on which mostly are square foundations.

You guys totally suck at patching a game you break more than you fix.

2 Likes

Gonna harp on this some more, since no answer was given nor acknowledgement and numerous people have mentioned it on these forums.

Combat is still janky and laggy.

If you try to fight anything that requires more than two hits, good luck not dying if it’s a stronger creature. Boss fights? Yeah, don’t even bother attempting those.

Camera goes wonky. Game lags a ton. Hits don’t register. Enemies will teleport on you.

If you get out of combat or kill the enemy, the game works fine. If you’re in combat if you need more than 2 hits on anything, depending on what you’re fighting, you might as well just remove your bracelet.

1 Like

And how is this consistent with other potion times?

Can confirm that the T4 armorers are spawning at Seppermu, just bagged Hannar of Bossonia. :+1:t2:

1 Like

There is an issue as soon as the npcs attack I lag I can attack npcs no problem but since update the even the t1 npcs almost kill me because they are able to keep attacking while I can’t even dodge roll or anything what’s so ever

1 Like

ps4 pro npc thralls are not attacking at all when in range of agro they run away different direction stop and do nothing at all the LAG is real im praying that there will be a patch next week if not I would love to get my money back since the game is totally broking and many items, vaults, and thralls are still vanishing can a developer let us know what’s going on PLZ

1 Like

The new clan design wont let my friends invite me and I tried making my own clan to fix it but now it won’t let me leave

1 Like