PS4 Patch (07.05.2020) - Update 40: Followers II (AI stances and command system) + The Architects of Argos DLC pack!

Everything sounds good so far with exception of being able to have a horse & follower at the same time. I do not believe your test live team is 100% representative of ALL of Conan exiles. This patch is mostly pve/RP centric (as with most of your patches recently) . Now ppl in pvp are gonna complain even more about the alpha clans because of this. Knocked down by a horse and then 1 tapped by a thrall before I can get up? Sweet! I hope I’m wrong about this. If not, I’m shutting down my server & uninstalling this game as well as many others. That way you can finish turning Conan Exiles into RP Exiles without hearing people like me… smh…

I hope that building in the silent legion dungeon was fixed. Some people actually want to enjoy the dungeon without dying to player placables at the entrances.

*you might want to update your original advertisement of conan exiles from online stores before someone sues you for false advertisement. Not a threat just saying it’s possible.

3 Likes

Why do khitan building pieces look different now? Before the update the foundations were more gray/brown and now look almost white?

3 Likes

I wish we could have this level of graphics on PS4 :frowning:

2 Likes

Just installed the new update. First glitch of the update itself, I can’t even make my thrall to follow me. When you hold square and try choosing one of the options, nothing happens. What is this Funcom? @Hugo

3 Likes

Well enough people on Testlive suggested, that during raid-time-window, you shouldnt be able to use a thrall + horse.

And what is your thrall during in the meantime?

Oh, boohoo… Because of crying PvPers we dont have crit-hit weapons anymore. Instead of getting the same weapon, they can only complain… Every patch the same about 1-2 weapons.

I am still amazed, that Yogs touch is still the same, seeing about all the cry for nerf threads.

2 Likes

is this intentional?

8 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/idCkUqZJeoTSFPw59

2 Likes

Only whiny bad to that. I understood the balance for the new claws in initial state. I understood the balance for crit-hit weapon.
But 42% AP? Oh, boohoo. Get it yourself. Stop calling for unnecassry nerfs or I have an even better idea: Remove EVERY legendary weapon from PvP.
Then everyone can use a stone spear as meta weapon and all the cry about weapons has finished.

For us PvEers it feels great, to finally get a good legendary weapon after farming for some time. Only that until some patches, PvPers have “rebalanced” it.

And I dont even mean it as an attack or sth bad, when “removing legendary weapons from PvP”. PvP is mostly for battle, not farming or building fancy things or running the same dungeon again and again for a fancy dagger.
This 2 game modes have different goals, yet you get mostly the same mechanics.

Both sides attack each other, when something gets introduced or rebalanced because of the other game mode (I am the same too) and PvE-C is occupied with trolls on their servers… From many threads here, it seems PvE-C is the most toxic mode :smiley:

Since were a Patch behind. (or was) Is any of feed back we give to walk/run/rolls changes really matter from us? (I DO NOT) mean that in mean way… >_>

PC gave a fudge ton of feed back, and we kinda had sit it out and wait… We finally get patch. And its like all new content skip it over. XD

I’m not seeing a fix for blue screens related to unequip and reequipping armor. Ive sent in reports via ps4. (most of them) Just figured not not try and switch armors to often to stop it.

3 Likes

What about elevators? Too much crash while you call it and also while going up, if you more then 2 person each time one uf us crashing :)) Please take a look elevator systems…

2 Likes

and @sTR-Music What PS4 do you have? I have a PS4 Pro and barely any crash (like 1 in a month). But I play at an official server and mostly everyday, except weekends.

1 Like

Please keep this thread civil and focused on feedback specific to the patch.

We’ve also shared an announcement regarding a few performance issues that have slipped into this patch and are delaying the PC update:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/update-40-server-performance-issues-investigation-and-pc-patch-rollout/117306/3

1 Like

encountered the same bug as the last update I have an entire base in black ice with the same spots … lol possibility of fix?

1 Like

Dude. I’m not playing the game rn bc of the holding square bug. Is this gonna be fixed soon? @Hugo

1 Like

The leash and chase distances made a big difference. It’s no longer swiss cheese when raiding.

I have this issue too. By the gods I genuinely hope not. It is horrible to look at. Just look at my poor Black Ice Manor…

4 Likes

I’m currently in the Well of Skellos. I’m afraid what mine will look like in the daylight.

@Itstutuz It’s one of the highest priority issues, together with addressing the server performance.

@Croms_Faithful It’s definitely an issue that’s currently being looked into, we’ve just updated the notes accordingly:

3 Likes

It is noted that some DLC’s are having this bug, and they are working a hot fix.
" Known issues:

• We’re aware of an issue with some building textures that might show as partially whitened. Our team is looking into it."
1 Like

So its definately not intended…? Thank mighty Crom! I appreciate the swift update Hugo.

PS- apologies, I already created a bug report of this issue. Here is the link should you folks need it.

2 Likes