PS4 Patch (10.03.2020) - Update 39 Followers I: Followers Management System, AI fixes and more!

Are the weaker now?

By about 10-15 points on average. One dalinsia has gone down by 20!!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! A great welcome to the new producer! I am eager to try the new features later tonight! To live is to evolve every day, learning with the experience! Thank you everyone!

This game wont and never be fix. That way i stop New world soon from amazon :slight_smile:

Most thralls could 2 hit kill a player with the best Armor and and a strength and vitality build, so yeh it was needed because everyone was complaining about it

And lets not forget, how the new thralls were “selled” to us: They are significantly stronger!

Also lets not forget, PvE needs x4 time to level up thralls and the nerf was mostly from PvPers (or PvE-c which also has x4 XP).

Edit: I dont understand, why there isnt a setting to scale thrall dmg VS human players.

5 Likes

The % dmg boost is the same. At least at my strongest thrall.

Before patch: Let us see your best thrall!

Now:

Vitality-points also got reduced… But he still has same health. Very strange :smiley:

Thralls are weaker now? Serious? Funcom is unable to maintain consistency in the game. One day the game is great, the next what you used to love is gone. It is impossible to get attached to such a game.

There are things in the game that I hate, and even so I got used to playing with that and respect those who like it. For example, the purge. But nowadays I always play worried if the things I’m enjoying in the game will stop being the way they are. It is sad to like a game as I like this. But Funcom is helping me a lot to abandon it.

I spent hours looking for Dalinsias because they were strong. For what? For Funcom to simply make it worthless, as they are not as strong as they were.

4 Likes

Yes I think you are correct, just experimented with armours and the armour buffs don’t make a difference to the white numbers now, so your total strength is the white and green numbers together.

2 Likes

If they did nerf thralls again, then that is appalling. Did they fix the bearers?

2 Likes

The new thrall tab is great, I’m glad about that. I managed to rescue a thrall who I could have sworn the game said she died after I tried rescuing her from deep in ground through ghost mode. :confused: Anyway rescue and map icon will be very useful.

As far as combat goes, thralls seem a lot more active, although on two occasions mine just froze with weapon in hand while I was trying to knock out on guy, and another time she did what I call the schizophrenia backup, where she slowly backs away with her weapon the truncheon drawn but there are no enemies. (after I killed things)
They seem to retain some of the old behavior, but they are otherwise a heck of a lot more useful when fighting.

What I would like know is, how are thralls supposed to originally act? I still consider myself a newbie in this game, there is a lot that I do not understand yet.

Is there a way to only look at my followers and not my entire clan’s? We play on a private server with no thrall limit so when we go to the followers tab it brings up all of our thrills. Unless we go through and rename everyone it’s going to be hard to quickly find our own thralls.

You could give all of your thralls a suffix simpler than completely renaming. Other members could do the same it may help group them in order.

2 Likes

After this update, random building pieces are disappearing in base, and when you log off your repeatedly die even if not on the server and lose all the stuff on your body
We lost 5k foundations worth of black ice mats from this.

On official pvp server

why not fix the exploit where players can fly through the sky, and teleport into your base and steal all your stuff?

why has this exploit not been fixed? I just quit conan because a clan teleported inside my base and took all. reported and still no fix. this issue has been around over 1 year at least as i have had it happen a year ago too.

@Ignasi is there a patch coming for what i described above?

Anything in a clan is the clans property. Once you join a clan, the id is tied to the clan, so there is no way to know who placed what. That would take a rewrite of the entire clan property logic. So maybe next year lol.

Yes that’s what our clan does.
I put Legacy in front of all the originals. And then the new ones I put a 2 followed by their level.
With multiples of the same name I put 2a, 2b, etc

The new list of thralls helped identify a couple I wasn’t aware of. Plus I added up the list to get the count.

Going to let some legacies die in some brutally fun way that we haven’t thought of yet to trim the herd :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup… another grand nerfing of something only weeks after its original introduction. This is the second major nerf down of leveled thralls since that system was first imposed.
I can understand the problem of having uber thralls for PvP but it’s not a factor for the game play those of us in PvE tend to develop.
Can Funcom not just patch a slight modifier difference into the game for such things when you are PvP or PvE? And we’d all be happier.

4 Likes