PS4 Patch (12.09.2019) - Crash, balancing and oil fixes

Didn’t say it was exciting. But by doing this, my clan can scrap together a legit raid and battle in a week after joining a server against the alphas. Compete for a little bit with the hoarder clans that have benefited from dead server/broken mechanics to dupe, because eventually resource difference is the biggest advantage in a war. That and play time. I find staying on the same server, piling up non real life material boring. I prefer, build, fight, move on.

How good that I play PvE to avoid exactly those players like you.
What you do, is not cool, so players have no desire to play the game.
Going from server to server and killing people there is like a gang of schoolchildren who just want to terrorize others.

No, we actually only attack the Alpha/Larger Clans. Worth our while, as they have the most complicated difficult bases to raid. Enjoy the challenge of trying to take down the un-raidable bases… And we never go for full wipes. Contrary, we go to play the PVP aspect, fight, and defend. The clans that want to have perma-stashes should go to PVE/PVE-C servers. We don’t “wipe” servers. Quite the opposite, we populate the server with people who want to enjoy the PVP mechanics to the fullest. How is it wrong to blow in a door/wall, take some items from a vault or 2 on a server designed exactly for that?

2 Likes

Yes, you playing on PVE is good for you. There is nothing wrong with not wanting the pvp conflict part. But don’t judge those of us who do enjoy the competitive nature of PVP.

2 Likes

Why you break my annihilator!?! It was fine just the way it waS

2 Likes

get disconnect every 3to4 minutes after patch. 4 different servers. even in desert, no inventory nothing around.

dl speed 14.7 to 19.6
upload 3.7 to 4.4

Sad I know, I have two. But the Warmaker’s war hammer (exact name eludes me as I can’t seem to login to #3731 PvE after patch) still does 100% armor penetration & 50 damage (versus 55 for Annihilator - both with advanced damage kit added). Guess I’ll take that off the wall & equip my bearer.

after this new update does not allow to create hardened steel. Anyone having the same problem?

Read the patch notes. Recipe was changed…

1 Like

It now requires brimstone and black ice to make hardened steel.

1 Like

Ok, if you only hunt the Alphas.
It sounded like you were going from server to server and just raided everything.
That would not really be cool and spoil the fun of most of them.
But alpha hunting is good, so even the smaller clans have a chance to go up. :ok_hand:t4::v:t4:

1 Like

Not saying we are saints. We do occasionally hit (not wipe) others clans to help with the build up, land claim, or because they damaged something of ours (not steal, not kill in 1v1, but damage a base), or if we have intel that they feed/store for the Alphas.

1 Like

It’s just black ice and steel. No brimstone required.

1 Like

No one is a saint, this is my base territory.

I love it

The official pvp server I’m on right now is sick. The alpha has a maaaasssive base and holds events. There are arenas and obstacle courses and everything. It definitely caught me by surprise!

Let’s hope the crash fixes worked, I haven’t had any yet though. And as for not knocking player owned thralls out, wasn’t it that way before?

@Wak4863 that is great must of misunderstood notes or confused with some one’s suggestion.

2 Likes

Do not remember when my clan figured it out, but we have been poaching for well over 8 months. the main reason is it was removed recently was a band aid for token duping. they won’t say it, but that is the logical conclusion any one who knows the insane amount fo tokens issue that got Gods turned off should come to.

Put it in a press it becomes tar but it takes alotta coal for that better to use it as burn material an get reptile hides for tar 1 reptile hide 1 tar