PS4 Patch (15.01.2020) - Post-Mounts Parity Patch: Movement tweaks, exploit fixes and more

At that time, a couple of weeks ago, when I was testing singleplayer stuffs, it warned I couldn’t have more than 10 (At default admin privileges).
I’m not 100% sure if it stay like this.

And when wil funcome relise "your chousen of asura Desember 2019?

Currently updating… should be soooooon ™

Friend showed me his prior and after and it was nearly cut in half. Not cool.

I have all ready read this post. Thets way i aske.
Coud place him ut in this patch.

And way not fix the bugs ppl have help you report. The bench arent fixt +++

After (had 70% before):

My lvl16 yesterday:

Today:

Nerf is pretty high. At least the +%dmg. I am on the way killing some worldbosses…

yep. And that’s the number that matters most. The number we level them to see increase. Seems like a lot of work thrown in the trash.

Well at least you can log in, the server I play on just up’d and vanished like a fart in the wind.

New year same old problems… :roll_eyes:

See these guys still haven’t learned how to patch without breaking more things thsn they fix.

YES!! Thankyou for the update. By the gods we needed this. So long Momentum movement system.

Sestus you were an Admin arent you mate? If so you can disable the Thrall/Pet limit. Just go to Sttings > Server Settings > Pet & Hunger. Then ensure that the ‘Use Minion Population Limit’ option is unchecked. Or if you would prefer to simply increase it, then adjust the sliders for the 3 bottom options (in Pet and Hunger) all the way to the right. I did both as a failsafe of sorts.

The removed wind-up speed feels kinda strange now…
You are fast again when starting to run… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You write the same thing when update realis. I cant se ur point mr.

Yes I am admin bump quantity to 75 .But I don’t want thousands of animals running around the server I welcome the limit. And being able to delete thralls.

Hi, there are still some uncorrected bugs:
1 In Spanish, bonuses of slaves / pets are not seen due to their long words.
2 Purge meter is not visible
3 Work tables still do not fall from the middle of the bar

1 Like

Crafting tables do not scroll beyond the middle mark, unless I remove the Thrall that’s in there and put him back in again…

2 Likes

I found an issue it that the thrall will not help me or attack when it is in guarding please fix thx

Thanks! Cant wait to see whats next!

My snow hounter to. She have 68 hp. To day 49.
Some times funcome is a joke.

1 Like

I love the movement now, but it’s baffling that we’ve had to wait so long for this update and yet the scrolling bug when crafting with thralls still isn’t fixed.

I mean, it’s baffling enough that it got through QA in the first place in the December update. Like how do you not only not notice such an obvious and easily reproducible bug, but then still not fix it over a month later after numerous reports of it from players? Does Funcom actually do proper QA at all?

6 Likes

FC dont test on consoles and also not with controllers on PC.

And the best part: This bug was reported during testlive :smiley:

And according to Multigun, this patch had some console tweaks. Probably only performance… Lets hope we will see a REAL FIX for all the new bugs which came with the horse (like shields dont give +armor anymore, crafting table, etc)

PS.: And yeah, named bearers are still broken. You can knock them out so fast (or one shot them). So go, farm named bearers :smiley:

Are named bearers actually worth having? I usually kill them because they tend to drop some pretty awesome loot (I got 650 alchemical bases from one once), and I usually only capture the Bearer I’s just so I can take their Bearer Pack once I’ve broken them so I can reach infinite encumbrance with less Attribute points.