PS4 Post-Halloween Patch (07.11.2018)

Ps4 I am having similar problems private gportal server set portal settings even in game settings keep redressing nothing in inventory. Some time during or after Halloween.

Thanks for providing more information :slight_smile: It’s on our list of known bugs.

1 Like

The crashing is random. Sometimes I get a blue screen without any specific error message, and sometimes I’m left with a black screen, that locks up my PS4 where I need to pull the plug from the wall. The only way I can really play the game is by using admin fast travel, in other words, no exploring, just jumping from location to location then back home. This seems to be the only way I can play to get around the crashing and freezing problem.

1 Like

My point here is I know certain people are abandoning the server. I go to loot the drop stuff I check on everyday … and now I get to look at bags full of NAMED artisans only to watch it despawn in front of me. That sucks.

I agree that it’s not ideal and we are discussing ways of re-implementing scavenging into the game.

1 Like

There is a new patch out for the PS4 version to take care of some lingering issues: