PS4 Pro troubles

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: | Performance |
Region: North America

Hey, I’m just wondering if you guys are ever going to optimize the game so that owners of a PS4 can actually play the game as well as those with regular PS4s. When online I can’t do anything because the Pro can’t load things in like enemies or terrain and it ends up with me getting owned by invisible enemies while all the people I play with that have regular PS4s have no issues at all besides the standard lag that comes with GPortal servers. Now this isn’t a new issue and I know I’m not alone. I’ve seen dozens of reports of this exact problem since the game launched back in May and you guys have all but ignored the issue. I love the game, but stuff like this just isn’t acceptable. If you can’t give the extra quality without making the game unplayable then it should have never been implemented to begin with. Please, just work on getting the Pro version of the game running as smoothly as the regular or at least give the option to turn off the “enhancements” so we can enjoy the game. We shouldn’t be penalized because we chose to buy an upgraded system.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Buy a PS4 Pro
2.Play the game on and actual PS4 Pro
3.Rinse and Repeat
4.Fix the game.

Fix it!