[PS4] [PVP] [Player Buildings Protected] Louisiana Boscoyos

ps4

My wife and I have had a server for a while now and are looking to recruit some people. It’s currently set up for people like us, who can’t be on all the time, have jobs, kids, etc so we don’t want our painstakingly built buildings (however crappy they are lol) to be destroyed overnight but still allow for PVP across the world. In other words, you can be attacked on sight or dueled or have skirmishes but you dont have to worry about your bases. We have slight boosts enabled as well since our online time is limited.

We’d like to build a massive arena once the Anquillian (sp?) DLC comes out to host tournaments and events for prizes and stuff. Maybe once we have a solid community and, if there is consensus, we could look into weekend base raids and stuff, but we’d want to have a consensus for sure.

We’re just a couple of laid back cajuns looking to enjoy the game with a bit more risk than PVE pretty much. If that sounds good to you, feel free to join us and add me to your friends list. PSN = ZageKila

Thanks and hope to see you!
Zage

I am certainly interested, psn NationAFK. What are the stats on the server?

Off the top of my head, they’re something like:

harvest 3.0
exp 2.0
thrall .5 (which is 2ce as fast as normal)
durability 1.5
player health 1.5
resource respawn 3.0
clan size 4 or 5.

bump

ya’ll come hang out with some crazy cajuns :stuck_out_tongue:

How long do you plan on having the server open?

As long as there are people actively playing it! :slight_smile:

Hey there.

I have had some issues trying to load into your server but managed to get in last night and once last week but then my net went down briefly.

I do like the server so far. Was wondering if Purges are on though as I do like them but think they are off for this server. I hope to play more once I have time.

Nearly made my own and its still an option for the future depending on how your server goes for me and one other I’m in at the moment. I am not always able to load into your serer unfortunately. I think its a game issue or maybe because I’m in Australia, land of crappy net.

It’s an east coast server and we have a few regulars that haven’t reported any issues. I did a fresh reboot of the server tho so let’s see if that will help.

Thanks. Seems to have done the trick as I can get in easily now.

I am loving the server so far and hope to see more people jump in.

We’re gaining people here and there and it’s getting interesting. We still have some open slots, ya’ll join Louisiana Boscoyos on PS4!

Its a fun server, I have been there a little bit. I like that there is map rooms at all the obelisks I have visited so far. I hope to see more players around as it is still growing.

How are the people on server they really attack on site? Like look he is trying to take his loot back KILLL!!! or people are more chill? ask before attack later?

I have crossed path with a few players now, they kinda went their own way as lots are still leveling up and building. I have only seen 3 players that are level 60, the two hosts and another player. I have seen ten people on at one time, but I’m west coast so when I play late there is only one or two so far.

Hope to see more players, if you see me come by to chat, or if just want to do some fighting I’m game for that too. shoot me a message on PSN if you see me online, always happy to help a new player or go do some tasks together.

Thanks again to @ZageKila for hosting this server!!

And I wont take your loot :smile:

No problem, glad ya’ll are enjoying it. We’ve (well my wife, actually) been hard at work building the Arena and hope to have some screenshots to post soon! We still have a relatively low population and would love to see more people join. As far as attacking on sight, the few level 60’s on the server have pretty much agreed that we won’t attack players under level 60. I did hunt down one of the 60s one night and kill him for stealing a T4 task master tho. It was quite fun for both of us as it involved a chase all the way to his base where he changed armor and came back out for a duel to the death. I did not loot him, however. Once I had my vengeance we talked for a while and went our separate ways. Since then, he’s helped us test the area to ensure the spawn rooms are large enough to spawn dragons and other enemy types. I’m looking forward to having more level 60s to mingle with!! :wink: