PS4 Update 2.3 (19.04.2021) - Major Update! Balancing, Fixes, Stability, Performance, and more!

This is the part where we are legally obligated to collectively facepalm so hard that funcom goes def.

2 Likes

I just asked a simple question to the devs “why wait” until it’s out of early access to release on console? I believe this to be unfair to console only players. Wonder if I’ll even get a reply from the devs…

2 Likes

You probably won’t get any answer from them soon, because they’ve already answered it multiple times:

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

As always, few responses and the community eager for the island. Due to lack of communication and dates

1 Like

The game has been in Early access since September … On the computer and we play players in May received an update from co-op XD

Thank you Funcom. Fantastic update and can’t wait to see what is coming soon! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

hahaha good work says, they fix a single problem, while pve-c players have been with a very big problem for more than 7 months :+1:

4 Likes

Conan l’injouable , les bugs de l’exilé, créé en 2017 sur le monde de Conan par FUNCOM , but du jeux = réussir a surmonter toutes les épreuves pour contourner de nombreux bugs.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

sorry but conan exile launch in 2018… :smiley: (quello che è successo nel 2017 non ha senso.)

The crafting for armors is completely wrecked. I don’t want to waste thousands of hours farming stuff for one perfected heavy padding. Firstly you need tons of mats to get the required hardened leather and if you like to play up North, it won’t let you pitch down fish traps, or maybe it’s just me? So getting the required oil takes ages unless you build loads of map rooms, again time consuming, to just have an oil farm in noob river. Especially as not all fish now give oil. Just a small percentage. As a result, what’s the point of running dungeons for scraps for armor you wait an age for. It’s far simpler to simply kill high level thralls and take their armor. Why waste ages farming. I don’t mind a fair bit but this is ludicrous. Then you need numerous benches to do all the stuff, it’s a joke

2 Likes

I still don’t understand whether these recipes have been added or not yet? I checked spent 200 shards, no recipes

are the recipes on the official PS servers available in the library?

1 Like

Well, personally I like the change. I use an alchemist to make oil for me. So try to get a T4 Alchamist and it will make you life easier. The changes have made getting good heavy armor challenging but is that not what this should be about? I did not want to be dealing with fish. I did use the Cimmerians as my initial source of armor so that is also correct, but I tend to do that anyway as often I want decent armor (at least for thralls) before I get to 60.

27th of may we should be getting siptah

2 Likes

Your question is answered in bold letters, directly in the link you posted:

1 Like

opa tudo bem na questão da fabricação de oleo tenta usar um t4 e fabricar utilizando casca e icor acada mil da casca e mil de icor vc vai estar obtendo cinco mil de oleo
realmente isso e chato mesmo precisar de varias bancadas para estar fabricando itens a parte mais chata e de não poder mais fabricar os icor atraves do peixes agora tem que ser coletato

ola a todos da funcom eu tenho uma pergunta a fazer legal saiu a atualização blz diz que fez melhorias e correções de bugs mas so pra constar ate agora infelizmente varias das correções bugs que disseram que supostamente foi corrigida eu acho isso muito falta de respeito para os jogadores eu vi varias mudanças sim muitas valeu a pena ser mudada blz so que porem tem muitos tralls que continuas bugados principalmente na cidade sem nome que pr exemplo a famosa mãe rubra ficou muito roubada e bugada e o rei caveira alma penada esta com o combo bugado e pra finalizar ja que era pra mudar as curas dos alimentos pra utilização de porções e ataduras blz mais pra que colocar essas animações do nosso personagem se curando ou usando a atadura pra que colocar essa animação ridicula que só faz atrapalhar e piorar na hora do combate intenso copo a corpo o tempo que a gente perde pra se curar e ridiculo me desculpem se me expressei mau mas sou jogador do conan de pc e ps4 desde seus lançamentos para a plataforma o conan ja teve dias melhores