PS4 Update 3.0 - Discussion Megathread

I downloaded the update, restarted my PS4. Continually tried launching the game and it keeps crashing.
I get to the load in screen. I can see my character and the room to my base. But it crashes right there, I can’t even move. Sometimes I see new journey steps, sometimes I see my old journey steps. But I can’t even move anything b4 it crashes. I hope Funcom extends decay timer. I understands everyone’s concern about the amount of time they invested in this game to have it decay away because of bugs in a new update. I even deleted the game and reloaded from the library. No change. anxiously awaiting a patch for the PS4. Since more game developers are going to seasons/ages concept instead of dropping a 2nd and 3rd game. The issues could be a constant problem with aging PS4 processors. There are more PS4 users than PS5 users at this time. I was more worried about my PS4 being able to handle all this that the actual updates themselves. And I can’t find a PS5 to buy. So hopefully a patch will drop very soon. thank you

In my experience with this game, some patches, especially for consoles, have taken several months to roll out.

1 Like

In the past, I actually recall a patch coming out only a few days after an update. I guess we only remember the things we want to remember.

1 Like

I honestly hoped playstation got the wrong patch. Like 3.00 and the right number 3.01 is finish and just waiting.

PS4 & 5 are a complete mess. Textures for armor and most building parts wont load properly (Stormglass is ok tho) The game crashes after 5-10 minutes or whenever you go to the battle pass tab on PS4. At least increase or disable the decay timers… its so unplayable I wont be back until its fixed.

It’s a nightmare on both Next Gen.
I play on Xbox X & PS5.
I stood in front of my buildings for 10 minutes and waited, but nothing happened.
The structures just weren’t loading.
My companions are all off helmets and the new attributes system is a joke.
The heroic times of a mass fight are over.
Even the smallest world boss laughs at my thralls now.

is it possible to disable raid time on official pvp servers?
It’s hard to play, I’ll wait until they restore performance. not to be raided while away

1 Like

slaves do not take food from the slave cauldron

1 Like

It is not better on PS5. same exact issues.

2 Likes

Is there any official update yet?

2 Likes

3:26 EST…that isn’t promising we will see something today.

Krom’s sword worn on a slave deals damage only with the first blow, the rest are without damage

You will see nothing today, as well as tomorrow, and day after tomorrow. Any update to software would require Sony certification which takes 3 days minimum.

1 Like

Welcome to the Age of Sorcery!

1 Like

Sony has been offering same-day certificates for patches for a few years now.

That’s good. But still, I am pretty sure, nothing will be done in next days. I guess it could take at least a week.

PvP servers should have raid time switched off whenever they release a patch. Invariably the patch arrives not long before raid time starts so it becomes a competition to see whose internet is better to get online and attack your rival.

Plus like this update so much is actually broken it’s impossible to defend your stuff. My base is now a clear box where everyone can see where my loot is hidden. My heavily nerfed thralls are a myriad of floating body parts around my invisible base.

Oh and you still haven’t fixed the climbing bug so you spend ages climbing your invisible base only to fall down because you haven’t fixed that!!!

1 Like

It is

Change back the button to Allign placeables from HOLD the down button to R3!

Nobody did ask for this change and it makes us basically a sitting duck when we are raiding and players got ramps or stairs in their base.

Never thought that the need of scripting devices would come close to conan.
But if this doesnt gonna get changed back or gives us a option to choose for our selfs. Then there is no other option left.

This is an intentional change to Crom sword. Please watch Kiah On Fire on You Tube to see a detailed explanation. Please note that zero damage on Crom sword is not a bug. It now only deals damage when users wield it.

1 Like