Ps5 and ps4 servers official and otherwise down for just me and a few others

Nope, not showing up for me either. And many more on twitter reporting the same. RIP

1 Like

A literally midget download turns into a game breaker

hopefully its a quick fix or something. But who knows

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re looking into this issue at the moment. What client revision (shown in main menu, lower right corner) are you on, and which region?

2 Likes

Revision #319821/30725
Region EU

All servers are displayed as invalid.

3 Likes

Thank you. We have identified the issue with our server provider and we are deploying a fix.

Current ETA until servers are back online: 30-45 60 minutes.

6 Likes

Revision #319821/30725
Region Oceania

All servers are invalid with max pop and 9999 ping

2 Likes

#319821/30725 region us

2 Likes

Same, all blank nothing listed

1 Like

We’ve posted an announcement on Social Media, reposting it here too:

5 Likes

Revision #319821/30725
America region, with VPN I tried all.

As is all my clan mates, 8 total.
On ps5

1 Like

I was wondering if Funcom forgot to notify us that they had fixed the bug where players can connect to online servers too after this update lol.

Fix it soon ya’ll. I hope the admin panel is fixed too when this is all working. I feel like I’m only renting 2/3 of a server atm.

1 Like

Thank you For the quick reply, if only the reports got replied this fast! Lol all love though

Same here

Yes, glad this is being addressed quickly. Servers are still not up as of yet.

Servers have received their distributables and should be starting showing up in the next few minutes. EU servers will be the first ones to show, with US and rest of the world to follow shortly after.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum

Official Server #8068, #8058, and #8054 are not showing up in the servers list.

Latest update:

TLDR: Servers have received the newest files and will start showing online. Keep in mind that some servers may show up earlier than others depending on the size of their database.

Official server #3150 PvP has still yet the problem and is not showing up in the list… Is there any solution for that?..

Game mode: Official
Game type : PvP
Official Server number: 3150 
Region: EU
Hardware: PS4 Pro with SSD
Connection: Wireless
Additional details: All other Servers seem to be normal, I can connect to #3151 or #3152 for example....   but #3150 ist still invalid
1 Like