PS5 Conan Exiles bugs/no respawn

…I have been playing for 60hrs+ on Conan exiles, I started to play around with the shalebacks and did took little ones from a near location several times, aiming to get the big ones for carrying and defending, but suddenly stop to respawning in that location, has been more than 7days in game and still not respawning,…
went to find out rhinos an elephants for thick hive and in the location everyone get to see it, for me is totally empty, 1 tiger and that is it…
I did wait to see if was the time of the day , but none pops up…
…suddenly, when kill animals, hyenas, , crocodiles or savages/cannibals etc in my way and back for collecting iron the corpses still on the ground even after many days in game…

…I am level 50 now, and still I cant unlock knoledge for leve 3, 30, …

…I am worry I am gonna need to reestart all over againg from scrach…

…man, what a pain,…

…If someone can help me out
please, drop me a line, love this game but not wanna suffer unnecessarily : )

1 Like

Do you have Ps plus?
If you have ps plus you can connect for ten minutes in an official server. This probably will restore your single player issues.

This is not exactly how the system works.
You have feat points that you gain after each level.
Every time you unlock a recipe you spend these points. After lvl 60 you can consume fragments of power or tablets of power and gain more feat points to unlock more recipes. The level boundary works only as a boundary, which means even if you have feat points, if you don’t have the level you cannot unlock the recipe.
Now…
How do i get more feat points if i am under 60?
You cannot gain more but you can reset them by using a potion of natural learning that you can fix in your alchemy bench. This however will reset all the recipes you have unlocked so far, so you have to choose again which are necessary to use now.
So it’s very important to unlock ONLY what you need for the time, until you go lvl 60 of course.

No you won’t i believe. But even if this must happen solutions exist, it’s called admin panel. So worry not
Even if you delete the game amd download it again, the save you have on single player probably remains.

I will tag @Community for more help, but if you have ps plus, please connect to any official server for ten minutes and let us know if your issues are restored.
Thanks for your time and patience exile, welcome to the game and the forum :hugs:.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.