PS5 Major Lag anyone?

Anyone else not able to walk or take weapons out? Theres some areas where i can walk but most i just get elastic band backwards. Cant take out a weapon either AT ALL. This is a official server. Is there some hot fix being made right now or like whats happening??

2 Likes

Happy new year! It seems like a server issue to me. Did you try other servers or single player to see if you suffer the same issues? If you don’t, wait for the restart of it. If you still suffer these issues address to Zendesk!

2 Likes

It’s not everyone on the server, I honestly think it’s just me. My friend that plays with me is totally fine. Do you think it’s the maxed out authority perk with war party? That’s all I can think of like I have no idea

1 Like

I have war party maxed was on on official server early today no problems however I didn’t have any followers with me ps4 pve. @ZombiesXL

1 Like

Yea I don’t have any followers with me anymore and I can barely move and can’t take a weapon out at all. Very disappointing I can’t play the game. Just hit lvl 60 on official as well :frowning:

Update, deleted and redownloaded game. Seems to work OK now.

2 Likes

I gotta run lan cable to stop the lagg

2 Likes

It takes plenty of time, but yes, after big updates I prefer your approach and reinstall everything :mechanical_arm:.

1 Like

Even then still kinda laggy they gotta focus on bugs and sht

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.