Public Server Community rules violation, blocking NPC and resource spawns on PvE server

@Ignasi
On official server #1819, there is a clan of 3 or 4 players blocking access to NPC and resource spawns in the island that rests between J5 and K5. Even though there is no PvP base destruction ever, and small hours where PvP is active, this clan has blocked access to the NPC that drops Flawless T1 armors, and the closest reptile hide spawns. I had a base here for several weeks, which is open for players to cross (my base is a bridge south of Lookout Point that doesn’t block anything), and there is a massive ugly base with no climb blocking me from that specific NPC and those reptiles, along with a fair amount of no-hassle trees. I engaged the clan this evening to ask them to remove their gate, and they essentially had nasty words for me, and stated they did that specifically to grief me (that conversation is in chat log). I would appreciate some intervention. I don’t need them to pack up and leave. Public server and all, but not blocking everyone but their clan mates from getting access to those NPCs and reptiles would be my only ask here.