Purge: A Gang of Degenerate Lemurians

Game mode: [Online PVE Official]
Problem: [Misc]

After 21 purges coming, and going. Snakes, Monkeys, even angry Reptiles. Still no human purges. Built bases in in O6 and N6. According to the WIKI I am eligible for Lemurians in both locations. After logging 21 purges on the official server without spawning humans, I went offline to see if it was possible. I began spawning purges in each jungle map square adjacent to the area to see if Lemurians were spawning anywhere. After failing 20 times I would move to an adjacent square. So far I have tested M4,M5,N5,N6,O5,O6. This could be very poor luck but after a total of 140 spawns I am concerned this could be an issue. Where are the people?!

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Build in the jungle.
  2. Fail to profit.
  3. Feel stupid for not building in the North.
  4. Gimmie, thralls!
1 Like

Hey @Zeb

Welcome to our community and thanks for the heads-up.
We’ll send a note to the Lemurian community to not slack their obligations when duty calls.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’d appreciate it. I’ve moved from PVP to PVE and I’d really like to be able to collect these purge thralls.

1 Like

I am also having this issue. Other clans on my server have stripped their jungle bases out of frustration. I personally tested the areas around the witch queens lair with similar numbers to the original post. Are the lemurians not currently in the game at all?

1 Like