Purge gets stuck on ledge OR stairs

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

I’m aware that AI issues with Purges are common in general but I thought it might be helpful to provide a specific instance and it’s context in Purge AI bugging out or getting stuck: I’ve built my base on a ledge and under a cliff on a shelf. Just north of Deathwhisper ruins and south of the Black Galleon and I’ve now triggered a Purge twice but the issue is that if they spawn, like most of the waves do, on the opposite shelf/ledge across the valley to the south, they either get stuck on that ledge and can’t find a way down or if I BUILD them a way down in the form of stairs, they instead start attacking the stairs and usually end up destroying the stairs falling down to a lower ledge where they also can’t get down from. I would attach screenshots to better visualize the specific area and it’s context but I cannot upload images as a new user.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build a base/Purge target on the specified shelf so that the Purge waves will spawn to the ledge
    south across the valley.
  2. Trigger Purge
  3. Build stairs from the ledge across the valley

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.