Purge Never Spawns, Possible fix?

Purge meter has been stuck at 150% for weeks i have bases all over the map main base is in the tower in the center of the map, it never changes to purple and never spawns the purge I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working. I have everything disabling and then enabling the purge Not even the admin commands are triggering it. Any ideas?

ok so ive been messing with the game.db file settings and have found i can edit my clans purge bar to a lower setting

thou when im in game i tried to use a command to empty it completly and all it did was make it 150% again then when i went back into the game.db file there was a new record as if to track a new clan or players purge bar and it was 9 digits long ive deleted this new record and ill let the game play out normally as ive set my purge bar back to 90% by editing the game.db file hoping that this fixes my issue as it seems the purge commands themselves may have been the issue

conan exiles game.DB - Album on Imgur started the server and the purge IDs 0 and 1121 were generated if i can find what these are and remove them so they dont create new records of these IDs i may be able to fix this BS

ok so despite the 2 new records that were mysteriously generated me editing my clans purge meter in the game.db file as well as deleting all other records in PurgeScores has made purges able to spawn only problem now is the bar never turns purple and is always at 150% despite doing 2 purges now to offset having a purge every 5 mins i set it to have a purge every 2 hours until i can figure out how to get that last part of the bug fixed

So i found the solution the error was because of the age of my server never updating past 0 and missing ini settings, wrong settings for the server

i have since fixed all issues

90x90 base needed

lol if only it was that easy, i did end up fixing the issue thou the fix was fixing the age of my server as well as some purge settings

what i did was i took the game.db file from my server and put it into my singleplayer save location located at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved

and then i put the text below into a .bat file in there and launched it after the bat file finished everything up i closed it all down and took the same game.db file i just put in my single player save and uploaded it back to my server

[for the bat file copy the text make a new note doc paste it into the note pad and save the file as ServerCleanup.bat]

@echo off
set db_file=“game.db”
if NOT exist %db_file% (
echo No game.db file in this directory!
PAUSE
EXIT /B
)

echo Cleaning up %db_file%…
call :deleteFrom buildings
call :deleteFrom building_instances
call :deleteFrom buildable_health
call :deleteFrom static_buildables

echo - Deleting non-feat data
sqlite3.exe %db_file% “DELETE FROM item_properties WHERE item_properties.inv_type != 6 AND item_properties.inv_type != 7 AND item_properties.inv_type != 3;”
sqlite3.exe %db_file% “DELETE FROM item_inventory WHERE item_inventory.inv_type != 6 AND item_inventory.inv_type != 7 AND item_inventory.inv_type != 3;”

echo - Deleting non-character data
FOR /F “tokens=* USEBACKQ” %%F IN (`sqlite3.exe %db_file% "select id from actor_position where id not in (select id from characters);"`) DO (
sqlite3.exe %db_file% “DELETE FROM properties WHERE properties.object_id = %%F;”
sqlite3.exe %db_file% “DELETE FROM actor_position WHERE actor_position.id = %%F;”
)
EXIT /B

:deleteFrom
echo - Deleting %1%
sqlite3.exe %db_file% “DELETE FROM %1%;”
goto:EOF

and then go into the serversettings.ini and make sure these 2 settings are like this

ClanPurgeTrigger = 15000
ClanScoreUpdateFrequency = 10

if not edit them or add them in

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.