Purge on an official x4 server

Army of Nordheimers is a tough purge, it sounds like the other purge you got before was Cimmerian Beast-Tamers, this is a much much easier purge in comparison :slight_smile: and can be just as good in terms of thralls you get!

I’m a solo player on Official PVE servers who’s obsessed with the purge, and always have been, it’s a chore to get it to come, but it’s always worth it for me because it’s the most exciting aspect of the game. If you don’t want it, just make sure you’re offline during purge hours and try and make sure you’re offline enough to let the bar drop.

Some NPCs in the purge are one or three skull animals or even humans, like Ladagara for example in the Army of Nordheimers. She is a total monster, that particular purge is unforgiving and can send an insane amount of dudes, bears and Ladagara’s!

The only real advice I can give is to have enough thralls as fodder. In a purge like Army of Nordheimers or Cimmerian Berserkers, it’s very easy to lose a thrall, especially if one of them just gets surrounded. If you have any questions I’m more than happy to share any tips or advice, but really the best way to handle a purge like this is to just have a bunch of tough thralls and to try and take out those tough NPCs first before they do too much damage.

Each purge is a learning experience! I just had a Frost Giant purge and couldn’t get the second wave to finish, it wasn’t until an hour later that I saw a baby Sabertooth wandering around that was still part of the purge and must’ve been the reason why the wave never ended, always new things to learn :slight_smile:

Sorry for the loss of your thralls, hope it doesn’t stop you from playing!

1 Like

It’s not a big deal now if we can get it to activate and then cancel at 10:00.
We’re playing on an official pvp server, which I have now noticed all of them have these exact same settings. PvE conflict seems to always be x2, and PvE is always x1. We do pvp because the PvE servers always seem to be really laggy because there is too many buildings, or even if the server is dead, it’s still covered in stuff that people just log in to refresh. At least on this barely kicking PvP server a lot of it would have been cleaned or decayed from fights. Because of that we can’t really have much of a footprint since it would attract the attention of whoever is still logging in, maybe even waiting to find a reason to attack us. We’ll eventually lose everything to players, I’m sure, but the purge has always been an annoyance to me on these servers that does more harm than good, imo.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.