Purge starts, but no one comes

Game mode: [Single player]
Problem: [Purge does not send anyone to attack]
Region: [Us]

I’ve noticed that the purge is triggered, but no one actually comes. The purge horn continues to sound for about 25 minutes- all the while, no one arrives to attack my base. Finally, the purge ends and I receive the message that whomever was supposed to be attacking me, has lost. I play offline, single player. I have reinstalled the game to no avail. The purges are still doing this for me. Please note that I did tweak the timing and update sliders in the admin panel to activate the purge more often. I have a pretty large base located in the north. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.play the game
2.wait for purge

1 Like

Hello @Jerry99, could you please share the exact location of your base and a screenshot of the Event Log messages you’re getting regarding the purge?

Have you tried to go into admin mode and check if the purge has spawned under the map?

1 Like

Have you checked your map to see where the purge is hitting. It may not be at your main base.

2 Likes

You were right! I just assumed they would attack my base…they pretty much always have before. I found them attacking one of my bridges. Afterwards, I checked some of my other bridges and they have damage, too. Wow, they hate my bridges! Although, now they seem less like a purge and more like vandals…hmmm.
Thanks for your help, mystery solved.
Maybe they would like them more if they were a different color…

2 Likes

Yes you could send out a color preference sheet to the Exiles community. Occasionally they can spawn inside your base. Bridges are a pretty good place to get hit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.