Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: Official Server #1130

Puerge event not happen and the Purge meter is stuck at the bar end

1. Log on Official Server #1130
  2. Check my character (Sam) Purge meter status

push up

Maybe it’s depends there your base located

If you build în water or on pilon its probably the cause (because purge npc doesnt spawn)

No, i’ve already got a purge before on same location. I’ve notice (just 1 sec then disappear) purge alert then it disappear…no logs and bar continued to growth. Now is a week that purge bar is full…noting happen

Hey there @WaltZie

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
On the meanwhile, another player has suggested a way around this problem: if you’re in a clan, try to kick out some of its members out and then invite them again.

I Play solo :roll_eyes:, what happen if i leave the clan and make a new one? Do I lose all my buildings?

If you’re playing solo you can force the purge to happen for you by using the admin commands @Multigun listed in this thread:

If you leave a clan, either in solo or online, you’ll lose ownership of all your possessions except your carried inventory as they’ll be assigned to the clan.

A full rundown of how the Purge is supposed to work can be found on https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/The_Purge. In the Purge Difficulty section there is a link to the page with Server Settings.

I Play solo i mean i’m the only one on the clan on the official server #1130.
I cannot kick someone out the clan (I’m the only one) and i cannot leave it to make a new one or I’ll loose all my buildings.
Are there more tips to solve this purge lock?

Seems I’m stuck in the same boat as you… My purge meter seems to be hovering around half to 1/3ed full even though I have had two purges so far it seems that it no longer wants to fill up… I don’t know why…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.