Purge Thrall & Enemy cannot be SEEN, Wasted a good chance of getting WHITE DYE!

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [Asia] [Official Server #1326] Revision #125929/20708

[Purge incoming enemy cannot be seen. it stucked until the purge duration end. 2 weeks of waiting gone because of the bug of unseen enemy…]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. the purge started on 6:15pm +8GMT, countdown is happening and purge thralls are coming to hit nearby buildings.
  2. those enemies that i can spotted was KILLED! it suppose to countdown and prepare for 2nd wave.
  3. but instead of that, it doesn’t happen, it stucked, i roam around the area nothing was there, no thrall, no enemy, nothing i can do to start a new wave.
  4. And time passed, our purge is over. overall, i just killed 2 thralls and a wolf.
  5. 2 weeks of waiting time averagely 4 hours of gaming per day. Please fix this on before my next purge happened. Me and my girlfriend we both loved this game but please fix this ASAP.
  6. All we want from the purge is just a alchemist where can make WHITE & BLACK DYE.
  7. Thank you.
1 Like

Hey there,

This is a known issue and our team is looking into it.
We’re sorry for the frustration and we appreciate your feedback and patience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.