Purges are bugged

Game mode: [official 3502
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: American
Last 2 purges not right. Jehbal sag purge came with a hyena, a gorilla a panther and a high priest. Thats it. Avalanche of rock nose spawned in to different areas and neither were close to the red x.

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Even if that structure/thrall isn’t yours.

1 Like

Yup your neighbors purge will do damage to your bases and your thralls.

2 Likes

The issue is i only received 4 things in the whole 40 minute purge for Jehbal sag. The other one the red x was on the opposite side of the base from where they were attacking.

The X will show you the base, but not necessarily where they will originate. I have seen them spawn at the bottom of a cliff, on the opposite side of a river, and inside the base.

The X is really only there to tell you which base is under attack. If you have have buildings that are not connected, the game treats each building as a separate base, even if they are all in the same area.

1 Like

Conversely, I have had almost NO purges in playing PVE #3731 at least 2-5 times per week for over a year. Took almost 10 months to get one, and it was underwhelming scorpions, NO thralls to capture. Then a couple that seemed to happen while I was off line (event log).
Sure would be nice to have a few purges to capture those super duper crafters…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.