PVE-C Asian Griefing, Help?

The Asian griefing begins anew it seems. I am looking for tips, tricks or possible ways to contact any Conan Exiles Moderators for help. 1818 is dealing with a clan of 3 Japanese players. They do not understand english or, seem to speak very little of it. For about a month now they have been griefing server 1818 on PVE-C. All of Noob River, that is to say; the river close to the start of the game were new players will get their start on, is completely blocked off around the banks with foundation by this clan. The clan had built some monster, lag inducing, fortress in the center of the rivers near the sentinels and are relentless Pkers, attacking people who are not expecting it with sneak attacks. They use Dragon Bone spears so they can hit you at a range and somehow can run faster then anyone else and never seem to run out of stamina…

Not to mention my problem with them…For some reason they have made me their main target. -_-
In the last three days they have made sneak attacks on me when I was out farming, I try to run away but run out of stamina and they can always catch me no matter what. They kill me, take my stuff and run off. Then head to my main base outside of sepermura and spawn camp me. If I try to fight back they gang on up me(all three of them at the same time) and take my stuff. I have called other players for help, and about 8 of us all worked together to fight only 2 as the 3rd seems to just run off…

But even 8 against 2 doesn’t seem to be enough, they outrun everyone so no one can catch them then they attack when 1 runs out of stamina and then they take their stuff. And it takes a good while before they become overemcumbered…Like seriously, 8 people, working together…could not take down 2 players…

Some would argue “that’s how the game is played” but sorry to say each server normally have their own rules in their communities. In 1818 we don’t really do the whole PVP Player Killer style. We all work together and help each other out as well as new players joining. And use PVP for our own little tournaments in our own made arenas.

The clan of three only has one member who speaks extremely broken english while the other two only know small words and phrases. So it’s impossible to talk to them and tell them to cut the crap…

Is there anything that can be done? Again, tips, tricks, or someway to get moderator help would be useful…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.