Pvp c decay timer zero

Can you fix whatever issue is causing yall to turn of decay timer on pvp c servers. People are running around placing 1 foundation all over the F**** map. Conan has a lot of peoope who want to kill servers dont help them. Oh yeah lots of major game issues with cough** cough** bugs.

There is currently an issue preventing a majority of players from logging into the majority of Official PlayStation PVE-C servers.

Decay Timers have been deactivated to prevent building loss until this issue is resolved.

2 Likes

Sounds like widespread DDOS problems. It’s different from the other threads with reported slowness in textures.

The issue @Rollotomozi is describing is not related to malicious attacks on servers.

2 Likes

No they just turned the timers off for now. They need to put them back on

1 Like

I was demolishing a wall around the Sinkhole Obelisk. I noticed I could only demolish so much before it appeared the decay timers stopped at zero. I always carry a hammer to find those weak points or demolish times. However, the topic said pvp c and i’m on pvp, not pve c. I see in the other topics that it was meant apropos pve c.

I am sorry I read the topic as PVE-C.

I dont know what a PVP-C Server is…

There is no such thing as a PvP-C server. I’m assuming the OP meant PvE-C given the context of their request.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.