PvP from a casual point of view

Let’s see… imagine a war hammer that is venom infused… not the applied scorp poision… with hyper armor, and catching that chin… wouldn’t it be nice.

Since this post, I have not played Conan, that is how casual I play, and why the game remains fun. I’ll be able to play it the next two days, mebbe 6hrs total.

Time aside, I like that this group is giving each side of the weapon tale, given their own experiences.

While I think it would be fun to go shoot explosive arrows at people’s feet on noon beach, I personally enjoy on pve c, the ability of a public arena.

I even stated that after the fights, if anyone saw me open world, that I’m kill on sight.

Just good communities out there if you work towards it.

I know it may be more toxic on PvP, but even then, it must get to a point where two alphas just raid back and forth for shts.

So, where do we go to suggest the ideas we have, about armor balance? Seems survival is pushing in the right direction, but based off the forums, we put our energy into cold/heat balance instead.

3 Likes

In duels, anything is possible to an extent. My favorite duel build uses heavy or medium armor and a katana, 5 strength, 4 vitality, rest in enc.

But the reason people talk about the spear meta is because of the versatility of the spear. They are still by far the king of catching runners and winning raid team fights. The range is just too good. Not to mention the fact that you can space with them to beat anything (except 2h hammers).

In duels where you can’t really run, the spear doesn’t shine as much as it does in open world fights. This is why I find duels to be more entertaining than open world team fights

Spears aside, I love watching people try out new weapons and styles. Hell, I really wanna see someone win a duel with a mace, even though maces are garbage

1 Like

Well said!

1 Like

Our official server got too a point where it was alpha vs alpha (alliance fall out )they used every exploit in the book to raid us … we only held them off by out building them basically …(until a purge glitched and we were unable to repair :woman_facepalming:) there was no point in even fighting …, dsync on Xbox is a joke … i see clips from enemy POV and what I see is totally different on my screen…

1 Like

What was the falling out over?

Initially them just getting bored blowing stuff up that I built for no reason, but then they decided to recruit a well known exploiter and chop up 400 pets and thralls using the stat glitch :woman_facepalming: We just had to ride it out until the update and by that point the other side had had enough of been trapped inside every time they blew something up :joy: our bases were right next to each other so the fight would never have ended until one side lost members…

1 Like

@Ignasi… How do I report people building inside the map on the forums without everyone been able to see … I have screenshots of this on official Xbox servers ?

Exploit Hunters. Google is your friend.

Also go undermesh and bomb their buildings away.

Hey @TINK

For exploits, please use our tool Exploit Hunters or contact any of our staff privately.

1 Like

im not sure where they are getting in :sweat:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.