Aoc Levelup - PvP matchmaking application

Unless some player crushes and you get ez points in KoH :smiley:

Very simply, you never intended this for Crom, Mystygga told on you. That means when you were discussing low level pvp and testing it on Crom, gathering insights and ideas; it was dishonest.

You misled the community that this was going to be available on Crom until Funcom allowed it and then flipped the script.

I never said this was for Crom. I have always said it was for Fury. If something changes (population completely dies on Fury or Funcom gives us pvp in all playfield zones) I could see this running on Crom as well. If you do not want to use $5 dollars to give this thing a shot that is fine. We have had a decent playerbase so far and I am pleased with the way things are going.

If the app fails on Fury I would consider porting it to Crom and most likely quit the game. That is just how I feel, if that offends you I am sorry.

I would really suggest that the Crom Fury discussion continue in DM.

2 Likes

I have barely played on Crom in the last year. Also, I don’t think we have ever personally discussed the application. If we had you would know that I made this app for fury and for open world pvp.

:crazy_face:

If you insist it wasn’t you :unamused:

Twink League PvP’ (Aug 2019), I called it “low level pvp”, because some didn’t like the term ‘twink’, but Giovanni called it “level based queus” (Sept. 4, 2019).

Nothing more to say to you.

Read More …

Oh, you are talking about the twink league pvp? I actually liked that idea. Unfortunately you never followed through with it. I would have made a new character for it too.

That is also an idea that would be suited for fury. Can’t see that being very popular on Crom unless you changed it from pvp to pve.

Why are you posting someone suggesting that I change my forum name here? If I want to change my forum name I will do it myself.

I won’t be responding to the crom concerns any further. Currently the application is not planned for crom. That could change in the future.

If you want to discuss anything further Guilty please message me privately. Lets stop spamming this thread.

3 Likes

that Peeka guy doesn`t like your name

On the topic of my name, if funcom shows interest in promoting this application I will consider creating an alias for myself that may be less controversial. But for now I like my name, personally think its pretty funny and have been using it since pvp saga.

6 Likes

BendTheKnee is pretty good since all the things happening at the moment

I have seen this application in operation via live and I am very impressed; not just by the what it took to put this together, but by the fact that people were having fun. I asked during one of these streams if it was coming to Crom and was disappointed to learn that the answer was not in the foreseeable future. I understand why that is really of limited value based on the Crom setup.

I really hope that Funcom is reading the thoughtful responses here because this is a great addition to the game.

The past is the past, there isn’t a reason to live there and this is a great way to return some PVP playability to the game.

This has strongly considering reactivating or moving a character to Fury. I hope the moderators don’t see this as Post as Crom versus Fury, because it isn’t.

I mean, you can eat tamales at lunch and sushi at supper. So Crom some, Fury some.

Peace.

6 Likes

I’m a Crom resident and stark non pvper, but this looks awesome - congrats!

1 Like

I didnt even get in on the peak play and it was by far the most fun PVP i’ve had in this game since the last tournament which again was organized by the same people. If you’ve ever done a mini or the pvp event on crom you owe it to yourself to at least give it a shot. I guarantee you won’t regret it. The t1 pvp gear may not be “perfectly” balanced but it does create a new meta where different specs can be viable and some of the “weaker” classes get a chance to shine. This made the game fun again for the first time for me in awhile. Give mr queef GM rights immediately imo.

4 Likes

On a side note. The factions you are aligned with matter alot for the khitai pvp maps lol. Trust me I got rekt by some SC bois

3 Likes

I’ve played almost 50 matches in this version of the app so far, and I think i’ve only skimmed the surface for all the different locations this app can be played in. The maps and the variety of locations within them, along with the gamemode types creates some really fun and unique pvp.

The player and class balance isnt always perfect, but this will get better with time as more people play to improve the accuracy of their mmr rating. The balance is FAR better than minis on crom, because class and skill balancing actually exists. The objectives also give weaker teams a chance to compete and win through objective play.

My favorite part is the feedback the app gives you on your performance. I really like looking at statistics, so being able to see how much damage im doing, how many CCs i used, how many assists, finishing blows, what my highest burst was, etc. is really cool. OH and the app is super easy to use.

I highly encourage more people come check this out.

5 Likes

The assist stat makes me feel useful even when I’m lying on the ground most of the time. Also with the t1 gear making classes that dont see high level play viable it makes me want to dust off some of my old alts that dont see much play. I feel like its for sure more inviting than current mini games have become. Also the objectives PROMOTE pvp and teamplay rather than turning games into a rez pad nightmare snooze fest

5 Likes

After getting destroyed on my sin the last week using this app and playing with these dudes I can’t say anything else than great work! The amount of work put into this is amazing and well done, all credz to the cheifs of queefs.

If you have any interest in pvp you should definitely try this out. This only gets better the more people who joins in.

3 Likes

I messaged you a few times recently on your Barb Youtube videos. That fun Hybrid build you gave me I definitely want to give it a go with this app.
Thanks for you help, your and other content creators helped step my pvp game up a bit.

1 Like

The names fine. Let try and make this at least one community in 2020 that isn’t loosing there minds over speech and words.

2 Likes

We had our first 6v6 today. It was actually very close and loads of fun. Thanks everyone who came out.

4 Likes