Pvp official servers waste of time?

Spent 5 months battling alpha clans raiding me pretty much everyday. Finally a decent clan joins server we merge and 2 days later all banned meanwhile no one cheated in any way. Apparently after merge we had too much land claim. So we got banned raided and lost 6 months of loot to a clan that has been in on the server for 2 years go figure. Meanwhile they also have excessive land claim but they didnt get banned. Complete waste of time was not even given chance to defend against them. The lack of experience and professionalism in the funcom staff is shocking. Banned entire clan . spent months of hours to fight the alpha whos had 2 years of unlimited resources and not even given a reason or length of the ban. This is just mindblowing and disrespectful to those who spend money, time and recommend their game to others. I have yet to receive a response justifying their decision to ban our clan and waste our time. I regret giving my money to this company its disgraceful. And if im wrong than i hope someone reaches out to explain what we did wrong it is the minimum you can do to your own fanbase.

1 Like

Hey, they recently set up this page on the forums:

You might wanna read through it.

2 Likes

From what i know, you merged with the clan who has random vaults and foundation set EVERYWHERE. The clan we shall call N.P. also has a history of undermeshing. Howver to my knowledge, the same thing happened to the clan you were fighting. Although they are getting reported again from what ive been told for something else. You may not have done anything personally but N.P. has done alot. And qccording to the rules funcom just does the clan not the player.

1 Like

Regardless they are the ones who allow to over build without limits they are the ones who cannot act in timely manner, i reported such clan over 2 months ago nothing was done about it. I needed to take matters in our hands merging etc. If someone undermeshing is the reason the least they can do is give a damn reason and for how long the ban is not that it matters anymore. Whoever is running the compliance department is inexperienced and is going to lose many players if they continue to judge poorly. When the company you support and give your time and money to screws you without an explanation they are telling you they really dont give a beep for you as a consumer and loyal gamer. I got screwed with months of progress. This is unheard of in online gaming. If someone cheats ban them. If overbuilding is not allowed establish a clear limit that wont allow people to do so. Gamers are here to have fun not deal with helping them enforce rules they lack the experience to fix in the game.

So you did undermesh?

Permanent. Don’t cheat next time.

Actually it’s quite common for being to be banned for breaking rules. Pretty much universally, really.

They did?

Rules need to be built in the game. The fact they said dont spam foundations but everyone still did it is ridiculous. Find a real solution to this. If spamming foundations is the issue. Just have thralls act as a purge and thats it. Let players target structures with their followers.

I dont need to cheat to win in a game. I dont even know how to undermesh. I just play the game.

I just rejoined the server to help some old friends. I was informed he merged with another clan. I dont k ow if he personally did anything. So i can see his point. However then it also stands of the rule to distance yourself from clans that do bad stuff. so idk.

Clearly your clanmates didn’t get that memo. Bans come if one member is guilty, you should be careful who you team up with next time

Not sure why you jimbo would accuse me of undermeshing. All is said was if someone did in fact undermesh than they should inform the clan that way we direct the blame to the clan and not funcoms carelessness.

1 Like

That same carelessness can be said of someone who groups up with cheaters and either choses to ignore that fact, or is just careless enough about it. Either way you and your clan directly benefitted from one of you cheating.

Again somehow your making accusations. It is funcoms job not yours to be the judge here. How would you know if this specific incident had anyone cheating? Are you the admin for the server? Do you have proof? Im almost certain the ban was not for cheating but for landclaims.

Yes. And they judged you guilty.

Ive met many players who undermeshed and ddos and others simply harrass people on psn like a weirdo ive chosen to not play or associate myself with players like this. NP clan didnt show any of these signs since ive met them. If they did in past and other servers thats a separate issue. I was accussed by some kid of undermeshing for 5 months because he couldnt find my hidden base in the volcano. Not everything you hear is always true kid.

What really sucks is the fact that OBC seems to have also been banned, however are circumventing the ban with their alt accounts they made incase they got banned! They are the ones who are actually blocking content on the server!

1 Like

That clan despawned sinner refuge which has me pissed. N.p. despawned the boss spider and a few other things. Someone is built all over silkwood despawning everything. I wont lie my main clan before i left built ALOT. But even the boss dragon in our wall still spawned in. We were careful with that. Personally idc about the spider boss. But despawning an entire cave. blocking brimstone and silkwood, is just dumb.

NP didnt block any bosses.

The boss spider is obc
The silkwoods was Gow
Sinners refuge obc again

Np didnt block 1 boss or resource. Excessive yes after merging with 2 other clans.

I only said it was them cause they were built there before and my old clan got rid of it. I seen the same thing again and assumed it was them. And dont use actual clan names or the mods will yell at u

The thing is, funcom needs to specify their rules. Their rules especially the „walling of content“ section is way way to vague.

The other big issue is that they changed the rules after 2 years and never thought about the fact that there are people out there that have played on dozens of servers and in several different tribes.

They choose the easy way and simply say „everybody is self responsible for the tribe he is in“. Yeah that is true for the current tribe and all the future tribes but its almost impossible to track all past server without a proper functional server browser cause that things is trash!!!

I welcome the new rules, i really do but the way they introduced them and the way they are forcing them now is utterly ****!!!

1 Like

Yes and no. with the exception of massive landclaim. you shouldnt have been despawning things or blocking stuff off to begin with. I know its just an opinion but to me thats just common sense/decency. But i do agree with the tracking. However with the rules posted on message of the day, if your clan is doin shady stuff, you should get ur stuff and get out like it says. Ive been on privates since like sept because of all the bs that happens on officials. I come back to official and all this crap is still happening. Atleast now i know it has a possibility of getting better