PVP Server 1200 - Russian Cheaters exploits

Hello everyone,

I am on the PVP Server 1200 and we have the Honest Players clan from Russia that is making things difficult for everyone by cheating a lot…

Server is dying, many people are leaving and we can’t do anything by ourselves cause they use Glitches and so on …

Please help our server ! :slight_smile:

Thank you

2 Likes

All my clan mate left to their own private server since there is not a real admin on official server. The last time this russians players did a raid on us , they used map hack and all the server got laggy

1 Like

I’m playing on 1200 and I can agree. Honest Players clan isn’t that honest, one of them “Debik” is making youtube videos about glitches in Conan and how to use them. Few days ago, russian clan spawned 20+ gods to take care of currently alpha clan. They are using duplicated items, infinite stamina glitch and so on. I hope you can help our server.
PS: Here is a link to Debik youtube channel with tutorials how to use exploits in game https ://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4yXlhHy8g7vU7Oq8fQ6BQ/videos

3 Likes

Well, 3/4 population of this server are russians now. Honest players clan destroyed Los astures clan with gods (tbh los astures were using glitches too, also teleporting whole guild to the one point of the map). They are ruining everyones fun, many people left, other will leave soon- noone wanna fight against cheaters with all stats at 5, infinite stamina etc…

3 Likes

They change their name clan to “HELLSING” now

1 Like

And they also have admin friends so… You should ban these admins from the devs or whereever they are. 3 weeks ago they told us that all of them are getting banned from all of the official servers and they are still playing. Fck admin friends dude… They have 5 god protection at the same time. A lvl6 dude just came up and summoned 4 avatar. They are invisibile exc. No need more word. Just kick the fck out those admins who know these russians and ban them… Never saw a game dev like in this game.

2 Likes

Submit complain about admin on gportal

1 Like

Good job admins!! Cheaters base is gone from server, hope that cheaters too :smiley:

2 Likes

Please do contact us privately regarding player or clan accusations, as doing so publicly is against our Community Guidelines.
Thank you.