Question for QnA

Can we please get a statement from a dev on stream about the banning going on it would really help out a lot since most people don’t use the forums

Additional question for the banning can you guys implement a system where you give warnings (like give the clan a certain amount of time to fix there base or whatever bannable offense they did before banning) rather than banning immediately bcuz some clans on pvp abuse the banning system and warnings will give clans time to adjust before they lose everything they worked for

Also if you get banned will you lose everything you got in the battle pass even if you paid cash for it

3 Likes

Why bother my post was just flagged

1 Like

I just saw that smh that’s ridiculous

Happens all the time in the forums. Even if they are valid questions

I don’t understand why they get upset about ppl asking about the report meta when it’s ruining the game

3 Likes

It’s people in the forums who flag and it’s usually because they don’t believe it’s a thing

1 Like

Will poison weapons be getting some sort of nerf? They are honestly so op its insanely hard to counter against. Big props on such big content. Really looking forward to it.

I moved your post to the correct thread. Closed this one since none of the posts are relevant, and this appears to be the 9 billionth thread on the subject.

1 Like