Question of the Week: What would be the coolest crossover with Conan Exiles?

Conan in Pellucidar.

2 Likes

Or …if not my previous suggestion, then a crossover with this would really hit the mark…

Yes! That would be great! Including the vampirism! That would bring some sorcery to the game! And flying dragons! The power of thum! Killing dragons for learning new words of power!

2 Likes

Those guys, and their Queen, as a purge!!!

Maybe some kind of Great Wall in the west edge of the Conan map! With a Chinese army always defending from the Tao tei!
And the exiles need to help defend !!!

3 Likes

Characters from Zelda! The ability to transform into an animal, gaining different abilities! Summoning the horse with a leaf whistle! And the horse being a mount, not a follower! A sword spirit !

1 Like

The swamp thing!

1 Like

Probably too elaborate (and maybe expensive) of an idea, but Final Fantasy XIV could be a fun one, especially if done in the same vein as the FFXIV x Monster Hunter: World crossover event, both games having an event. So basically Conan in Eorzea and the Warrior of Light in the Exiled Lands.

2 Likes

Tremors in the sand!

8 Likes

I love this movie! It mingles science, sorcery, aliens and sword fight!

9 Likes

Hah!! Arrrr!! A pirate life it is!

3 Likes

Purge!!! Don’t let them touch the water!

3 Likes

Really enjoyed all the Tremors Movies.

5 Likes

Valerian_and_Laureline
Valerian and Laureline. They travel through space and time, so it would even make sense that they found their way to the Hyborian Age.

(To make it perfectly clear: I mean the comic book characters, not the godsawful movie characters.)

7 Likes

Not to mention its kick-ass soundtrack!

2 Likes

Rise of the Godslayer of war
Coop with Kratos and Conan!

3 Likes

Can you imagine the soundtrack?! :man_singer:t2:

Crom bless your soul Spynosaur_Nicole Nothing!

Nothing can cross over with Conan! [Joel must be on vacation] :smiley:

…maybe some Red Sonya, but that’s at a pinch, leap and fall down the stairs…

I need a Drink!

1 Like

Four way, Sheena (Tanya Roberts :smiling_imp: :two_hearts: :kiss: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: )
hottt

1 Like

And don;t 90’s NWO wrestler Konan
hottt

2 Likes

One of my pet peeves here.

Red Sonja (with a ‘j’) is the steel bikini-clad character created by Roy Thomas and Barry Windsor-Smith who shared adventures with Conan in the Marvel comics (first appearance in 1973). A different Red Sonja (similarly with a ‘j’) was also the character in the 1985 movie with Brigitte Nielsen as the title character and Arnold as the actual hero.

Red Sonya (with a ‘y’) of Rogatino is a Polish-Russian adventuress from the early 16th century, and the character actually created by Robert E. Howard for his historical fiction short story “Shadow of the Vulture” (1934), depicting the siege of Vienna by the Turks. Along with Howard’s Dark Agnes de Chastillon, Red Sonya is among the first strong, independent action heroines in modern literature - 20 years before Eowyn first rode onto the pages of Lord of the Rings; 29 years before Modesty Blaise took over the Network; 62 years before Lara Croft started raiding tombs; and 74 years before Katniss Everdeen started playing survival games.

Know thy redheads.

13 Likes

Don’t Jimmy me, Jules. Don’t you effing Jimmy me.

Brings to mind a new Crossover: Conan Exiles, the movie. By Quentin Tarantino.

3 Likes